Page 13 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: X Factor - General Discussion

Next weeks should be interesting, i found 1st show better tonight. I bet those other contestants wish they were in simons catergory, look at his posh house.

Cant believe sharon didnt put that girl through. dont know her name but she looked quite young and was darked skined. quite big and she had a child, i thought she was really good. Glad Jonathon was through i liked him. Most of mf favs went out though form each catagory. dont think there that much talent left to go on to the live shows
    ~*~ Thanks to Collé For Banner ~*~

I was so shocked sam and harri didn't get it! I thought they would for defo! Gald sean did though

Quote Originally Posted by xXxJessxXx

Didnt think the groups were very good.
    I know but that wasnt really surprising they always seem good in the auditions but then in the later stages they get worse

Nikkita is definetly my fave at the Moment. I like Kerry too, i thought Sharon would send her home, but luckily she didn't. I like Dion too, shes a great singer.

IM glad Sean is through and im glad Simon changed it to 8 so Ray could go through! The groups arent the best group im so glad the arrogant 2 out of the brothers didnt get in and the others did!! Sharon and Simon definatly have the strongest groups this year!

At the risk of being hated i really didnt like that Sean. It's not that he's bad, i just think there were people with a lot better voices that didnt get put through. And if he still hasnt managed a full song yet, hows he going to handle the live shows. I just think his voice sounds a bit too...nervouse and extremely femanine.

I'm dissapointed Trevor didnt get put through.

I'm very glad Trevor not through, liked him first time round, but not now, he lost he's appeal, and was a bit to up himself in interviews on X-Tra Factor.

Quote Originally Posted by EE Rocks
    I like Kerry too, i thought Sharon would send her home, but luckily she didn't.
    awww I know, i like it when you kepp thinking umm not too sure if he or she will get through and there they do its just great and you feel dead happy for them

Is Trevor out Im so glad Ray got through, i officially love Simon for that

Sig dedicated to Charley

Thread Information