View Poll Results: Would you watch the film?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

18 66.67%
  • No

3 11.11%
  • Dont know

6 22.22%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would you watch?

i would watch it if steve's family had given their permission for it to be shown.

i dont really know either way. i think it would be easy to say no i would never watch it but then when these things are broadcast a morbid fascination takes over and you find yourself watching!
    POOKIE

I would watch it, I dont see anything wrong in it, death is all part of the human cycle after all.

ill watch it if it was shown! watching that sort of stuff dont effect me and dont get me wrong i dont like killing lol just to clear that up
    On my own I faced a gang of jeering in strange streets
    When my nerves were pumping and I
    Fought my fear in, I did not run
    I was not done

no way could i watch this - i couldnt do it at all it would upset me i think! im really bad when it comes to things like that!
    im back everyone!!!!!!

I think i probably would watch this if it ever came on tv. The man wished for it to be filmed and whether or not he wanted it to be shown on tv is perhaps another decion to be made by his family but the man lived for doing this sort of thing and died doing something he loved. He knew the risks each day he went out and did what he did, so he probably wasnt suprised at all by what happend just amazed to have had the exprience he did that day because thats how he thought. (If im making sense) He probably wanted it to be on tv and although his wish isnt made clear i heard that in his will it states he wanst it on tv (Obviously if he died during filming) Every step of his life and his adventure has been on tv and if this is on tv as well i will watch it because otherwise what have the past years achieved. If we all switch off its like his whole career has been a watse he lived for the thrill and at the same time to entertain people.

Obviously i dont like watching death on tv whether its reallife or not. But it happens and its all around us.
    ~*~ Thanks to Collé For Banner ~*~

I probably would watch it, just out of curiosity. As others have said, death is jst a part of life, so that shouldn't mean we just brush it into the cupboard and try to forget about it. I've seen dead bodies and people die, as many other people have, so really, i dont see why it shoud be much different. If people see it in "Real-Life", then why not put it onto the TV too?

Im curious so yes I would, without being rude to those who like him or his family, I'd be intrigued to see whether it was an accident or whether he did something to wind up the stingray.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

Thread Information