Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: First tooth!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    Well, he's now got 3

The second bottom one came through the day before yesterday and this morning he has woken with one of his top ones broken through. No wonder he wants cuddles all the time bless him.

Gone from gummy bear to toothy grin
    Ben got his first tooth at 8 months, another two 3 days later and it was only the day before his 1st birthday when he got 3... Hasn't started walking alone yet but he will hold my hand and walk with me
    Super Mod

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Aww bless him - I love it when they get to that toddling stage. Ciaran didn't crawl till he was a year old and didn't walk till he was 19 months (with some support) but Liam is rolling everywhere and commando crawling, so wont be long before he lifts up on to his knees - wants to play with his brothers I think.

Congrats liam!!
    Shannon has got 2 down the bottom and a eye tooth up the top as well so far..
    She can crawl a little bit then collapses,too much hard work in this weather..
    She is a pain in the ass when you hold her as she keeps yanking on my earrings!! grrrr

way to go
    paige has 4 teeth 2 at the top and 2 at the bottom she has her 5th one coming through at the mo

thank you ems for making the banner

Just going to sabtage this with news about ben for the moment.. Last Saturday he took his first step.. still not walk but it is a step in the right direction.. he is now more keen to walk around holding my hand and standing up by himself
    Super Mod

Aww wow thats brill!!! Well done Ben! A definite step in the right direction.

The minute they find their feet that's when the trouble starts. That's when you grow eyes in the back of your head. Marley decided to start crawling after she learnt to walk, before that she got around by rolling around everywhere.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Liams the same - hes been rolling around everywhere since he was 5 months but has found he can reach everything he wants to so is making best use of it. Today he has started getting up onto his hands and knees though and rocking back and forth, so I don't think it will be too long before hes crawling too - help!!

aww well done with the crawling it wont be long now ems paige is a nightmere now she is crawling and up the staris and down my kitchin cupboards and walking round the sofas but still holding on lol

thank you ems for making the banner

Liam now has his fave game, of rolling into the kitchen and then opening the cupboards - I close them, he opens them, I close them, he opens them etc etc lol

I just can't believe he's 8 months already though Time goes far too quickly

Thread Information