View Poll Results: What is the right age for YOU to have children?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Late teens

5 9.26%
  • 20's

31 57.41%
  • 30's

17 31.48%
  • 40's

0 0%
  • 50's

1 1.85%
  • 60's

0 0%
  • Over 60's!!!!!!

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What age is right for YOU to have your first child?

What age is right for YOU to have your first child?

heya
    I have just been thinking with all this news about 'is it too old to have a baby at 62?' well it just got me thinking what is a good age for YOU to have a baby. In the poll i put like 20's and 30's and so on so you have a certain age like 28 or soemthing please state it, and i am asking the age that you, yourself would like to have children or if you have already had children what age you would of wanted to start at or maybe that age was already right for you.
    Ok well i hope i have explained that okish cos i know im not a very good explainer.

i had my daughter (still not used to saying that at 27) and i voted that 20's are the ideal age, i think your mature enough to cope with children but also young enough to lead active, healthy, long lives with them too.

I think in the 20s is the best age.

I think 20's not too young and ready for you to cope seeing as when you are 20 you still have the rest of your life to live with them rather than when you are 62!!

Quote Originally Posted by leanne27
    i had my daughter (still not used to saying that at 27)
    awwwww bless ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by leanne27
    i think your mature enough to cope with children but also young enough to lead active, healthy, long lives with them too.
    yer thats what i belive that and i want to be able to see my grandchildren grow up to a good age and be around for them for many years, not saying you cant do that in your 30's but your 20's mean i just be around even longer and you never know i might even meet my great grandchildren.

For me my 20's but when I finish uni ill be 24 and then. ill want a career for a bit so ill prob end up being in my 30's

I think late 20s to early 30s. I want to go to uni and want nothing to do with boys until I've finished there.

Up to the individual at the end of the day. These days people do seem to be having kids later on in life,o.k good as you have lived a little first, on the downside though your tied in later years. Whereas if you have a family when your young you are free to enjoy the later years of your life.
    Personally I have no intention of getting married or having any kids and am the type of person who enjoys her own space and being free to do what they want.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

i dont really want a kid really, but if i did then probably 25 above as you can start your career and not be too old to go back to it.

Smile

I waited until now. I'm 35 and very happy to be pregnant with my first child, I did all the fun things like hollidays far away and feel very confident. For me it isn't a day to soon.

Thread Information