Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: save nikki............... please

save nikki............... please

sometime i just dont get the british public. WHY VOTE OUT THE BIG CHARACTERS. we do it every year and then the same people complain bb is full of boring people.

nikki fans vote out Aishlyne. dont bother voting for anyone else coz its nikki and ash in the running.

as much as we hate watching nikki moaning and whinging all the time she is entaintment.

really wanted susie,imogen or mikey out but that aint gonna happen looking at the odds.

SAVE NIKKI PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE.....

if nikki goes I might not watch...why vote out nikki when imogen can go shes had her chance its time for her to go and then mikey I like mikey but he adds nothing so he can go

big brother is getting so boring if it lost any of these pete,nikki,glyn ashlynne or richard It would be so dull I may not like all of the above but they make the show if one goes so will I

i dont really want ash to go but if it means saving nikki then sorry ash you gotta girl.

imogen is like the kost boring housemate to enter BB she even beats vanessa (bb5) at least vanessa did give us summin to laugh at. imogen does nothing but go 'yeah babe totally' at end of every sentence.

VOTE ASH PLEASE.

why not just vote imogen if you feel like that....I really belive neither ash or nikki will go if anyone it will be suzie shes so boring I actually forgot she was in there

the odds arent always right aswell I wouldnt worry about that
    Last edited by diamond1; 14-07-2006 at 15:54.

Nikki is the bookie's favourite to go tonight, and thank the lord for that. She is the most annoying person in the entire world, when she is on screen, i just wanna grab her and then throw her off a cliff she annoy's me that much.
    I just can't watch it any more. I will pay very good money for her not to be on a tv screen again.
    Last edited by Jessie Wallace; 14-07-2006 at 16:04.

No sussie should go. just because shes boring

She can go next week, they are losing too manty viewer having that winning and totally annoying and child like Nikki in there. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

nikki provides entertainment, but i have to say she is beginning to wind me up. i think tonight 3 should go... it'd be better! nikki, susie and jayne goes for rulebreaking

Quote Originally Posted by Lisamaxwellfan
    nikki provides entertainment, but i have to say she is beginning to wind me up. i think tonight 3 should go... it'd be better! nikki, susie and jayne goes for rulebreaking
    well i almost agree with those three but i have to say instead of nikki to go i want richard to go, o have never actaully liked the man he NEEDS to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Wallace
    Nikki is the bookie's favourite to go tonight, and thank the lord for that. She is the most annoying person in the entire world, when she is on screen, i just wanna grab her and then throw her off a cliff she annoy's me that much.
    I just can't watch it any more. I will pay very good money for her not to be on a tv screen again.
    You have made my day and I was having a very bad day!! Thank-you!!

Thread Information