Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pink - Who Knew

Quote Originally Posted by Kim131
    I like this song. Prefer that other newish one but I can't remember the name of it now.
    Is it that mr president one you mean? I think it's called something like that.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Yeah, I really love the song.

Was at the gym when I first heard it!!! Nearly fell off the treadmill cos got dead excited - okay, going to shut up now cos coming over as a bit of a sad case! lol

[QUOTE]Is it that mr president one you mean? I think it's called something like that.[/QUOTE

neaarly right......it's dear mr. president

i love this song well i love all pink's songs they are all really good and the video is very confusing isn't it emmie

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

Quote Originally Posted by jake_luva
    i love this song well i love all pink's songs they are all really good and the video is very confusing isn't it emmie
    I didn't like some of Pink's first songs when she first came out, but when she started releasing stuff like 'Get the Party Started' I did

Lmao yes yes it is Tanya There might be a making the video on MTV, not sure though

'Get the Party Started'
    but wasnt that one of the very first she released?

Just Like A Pill has to be the best. Brill tune.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by shannisrules
    but wasnt that one of the very first she released?
    I loooveee P!nk!! I've met her and she held my hand at one of her concerts aaahhh! shes lovely and so small! She did a whole album before Get The Party Started. Her first song was There You Go from Can't Take Me Home. Its more rnb but its got well good songs on it! Most Girls and You Make Me Sick i love them!!
    Kat & Alfie ForEver!

Quote Originally Posted by feelingyellow
    Argh you beat me to it, I wanted to create a thread for this song

It's fab, especially the chorus really grabs your attention! Like the video aswell, especially the setting and what she's wearing What exactly is going on in it though... one minute the couple is all happy and the next they're all sad... and was there an ambulance? Does he die or nearly die? And what of? No matter how many times I watch this video I still can't seem to get what it's about!
    Who Knew is my favourite song at the moment The song is kinda about friends comming and going like you will be really good friends with someone then the next minute they have gone and you've lost in touch. Its about Pinks personal experiences as well. She lost a friend from an overdose and in the video the boy is the girls like boyfriend! his taking drugs while the girls asleep (the bit in the vid where his sitting on the bed) and then he takes more drugs when the girl and boy had a fight. Pinks like telling the story and the girl kinda plays Pink cause theres a bit in the vid where the girl is drowning cuz she wants to die and then it switches to Pink drowning cuz when all this was happening she wanted to get away from it all. Its like flash backs then she finds the boy after his taken drugs and you know when the girl is walking along at the end crying i think thats her just walking away from the friendship and the ambulance bit is like what could have happened..like he could have died but i think it represents Pinks friend cuz shes saying that you can die from it thats what happened to my friend if you kinda get me!

lol bit of an essay but maybe you understand the video more!! so really its a sad song and thats what makes it so good i think cuz its not about any random thing!
    Kat & Alfie ForEver!

Quote Originally Posted by *kalfie*moon*
    Who Knew is my favourite song at the moment The song is kinda about friends comming and going like you will be really good friends with someone then the next minute they have gone and you've lost in touch. Its about Pinks personal experiences as well. She lost a friend from an overdose and in the video the boy is the girls like boyfriend! his taking drugs while the girls asleep (the bit in the vid where his sitting on the bed) and then he takes more drugs when the girl and boy had a fight. Pinks like telling the story and the girl kinda plays Pink cause theres a bit in the vid where the girl is drowning cuz she wants to die and then it switches to Pink drowning cuz when all this was happening she wanted to get away from it all. Its like flash backs then she finds the boy after his taken drugs and you know when the girl is walking along at the end crying i think thats her just walking away from the friendship and the ambulance bit is like what could have happened..like he could have died but i think it represents Pinks friend cuz shes saying that you can die from it thats what happened to my friend if you kinda get me!

lol bit of an essay but maybe you understand the video more!! so really its a sad song and thats what makes it so good i think cuz its not about any random thing!
    Ah right thanks Makes so much more sense now, I thought he took drugs ... but I seem to think everything is to do with drugs nowadays I wasn't sure about the drowning part, it was hard to see lol - but yeah now I get it. Really good how she tells the story, and yeah not about any old random thing but about something she's been through herself with her friends and that happens to loads of other people aswell - I was really good mates with a girl 6 years ago, but I haven't actually heard from her in 4 years - I really miss her and I'm not actually sure where she is as I've lost touch with her completely.
    Another fab song by Pink, my favourite I think next to 'Don't Let Me Get Me'

Thread Information