Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Five Housemates must nominate each other

Five Housemates must nominate each other

Five Housemates Face Punishment - And Have To Nominate Each Other For Eviction

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***For immediate release***

FIVE HOUSEMATES FACE PUNISHMENT - AND HAVE TO NOMINATE EACH OTHER FOR EVICTION

***Live on E4, Monday 19 June at 2.00pm***

At 2.00pm today, Big Brother will call ALL the housemates into the lounge for this week's nominations. Big Brother will remind them all that is against the rules for housemates to discuss their nominations with each other, and that any attempt to break these rules is taken very seriously.

Glyn, Imogen, Lea , Lisa and Nikki will be admonished by Big Brother for rule-breaking last week. They will not be allowed to nominate in the normal way. Instead, they will all be faced with a choice that they must make on the spot, in front of the group. They must not discuss their choice in any way and it must be their own decision.

Each of the five will be asked to choose one of their four fellow rule-breakers to face the public vote. The housemate/s with the most votes will definitely face the public vote this week. The rule-breakers cannot choose themselves and refusal to nominate will result in punishment.

The rest of the housemates - Aisleyne, Mikey, Pete, Richard and Susie - will then be called into the Diary Room to nominate in the usual manner, choosing the two people they want to face the public vote. The housemate/s who have already been nominated by the rule-breakers to face the public vote cannot be nominated again by the others in the Diary Room. All other housemates are eligible for nomination. The two or more housemates who receive the most votes in the Diary Room will join the rule-breaker/s to face eviction on Friday 23 June.

Notes to Editors:
    " The results of the rule-breakers' nominations will be revealed to the house live after 2pm today.
    " The results of the Diary Room nominations will be revealed on Big Brother's Little Brother tomorrow (Tuesday 20 June) at 7.30pm on E4.
    " Voting lines will open during Big Brother's Little Brother tomorrow night.

and i can now reveal that nikki is def up for eviction this week.

lisa nominated nikki
    nikki nominated lisa
    imogen nominated lea
    lea nominated imogen
    glen nominated nikki

hopefully the others will vote for lisa or imogen and then they will def face eveiction and if their is a god lisa will be evicted!!!!
    Last edited by ?????; 19-06-2006 at 14:42.

what if god likes lisa?

i want imogen to go theres no point in her at all she just sits there so miserable all the time and when she does talk its like listining to a very dull boring version of charlotte church (not theres anything wrong with charlotte or welsh accents)

lol hopefully god wount like lisa or imogen. i hate dimogen as i like to call her goes if lisa doesn't. all her sentences are the same. 'yeah babe i agree, totally babe yeah' but there are being so unfair to nikki-third week in a row. SAVE NIKKI GUYS!!!!
    Last edited by ?????; 19-06-2006 at 15:02.

o my god! So The other housemates cant nominate Nikki, Lisa, Lea or Imogen??? But they can nominate Glyn??? Or ois the the other way round???

If i have managed to get my heard around that right then it seems a little unfair on the other housemates. Richard was probably going to nominate two of the Plastics!... Lisa and Imogen but now he cant. so he;d have to nominate one of his mates Aislyne, Pete, Susie, Glyn and Mickey(Well not much of a friendly connection there) seems unfair on the Good housemates who play by the rules! Is this right???

Seems a little odd... Hopefully Nikki will survive yet a nother week! Come on do it for a third time girlie!!!!
    ~*~ Thanks to Collé For Banner ~*~

Quote Originally Posted by xXxJessxXx
    o my god! So The other housemates cant nominate Nikki, Lisa, Lea or Imogen??? But they can nominate Glyn??? Or ois the the other way round???

If i have managed to get my heard around that right then it seems a little unfair on the other housemates. Richard was probably going to nominate two of the Plastics!... Lisa and Imogen but now he cant. so he;d have to nominate one of his mates Aislyne, Pete, Susie, Glyn and Mickey(Well not much of a friendly connection there) seems unfair on the Good housemates who play by the rules! Is this right???

Seems a little odd... Hopefully Nikki will survive yet a nother week! Come on do it for a third time girlie!!!!

thats what worried me that the plastics were gonna get way with it. but i read it again and it says that they cannot nominate who has ALREADY been nominated by the rule breakers.... making nikki the only one they can't nom for....

so guys imogen and lisa is still fair game.

its showing on E4 right now again....

Quote Originally Posted by ?????
    thats what worried me that the plastics were gonna get way with it. but i read it again and it says that they cannot nominate who has ALREADY been nominated by the rule breakers.... making nikki the only one they can't nom for....

so guys imogen and lisa is still fair game.

its showing on E4 right now again....
    So it means they cant nominate the one housemate with the most votes by the 5 rule breakers?? You sure it dont mean the ones they all nominated like Imogen and Lisa and Lea....??? Thats whats worrying me because i hoped both Imogen and Lisa would be up, but if you say they cant only nominate Nikki it makes much more sense for the other housemates who arent being punished. Hopefull Imogen and Lisa can still gte the boot then!!!! Fingers crossed!

Edit: Just checked on the BB website and there is a new page and it says Nikki is the only one defo up at the min we will find out the others 2 moz. It also states what we were hopeing for that the other cant nominate Nikki, and Nikki alone which means yes they can nominate Imogen and Lisa! YAY YAY YAY YAY! Off to watch it now live! Well as live as it gets!lol
    Last edited by xXxJessxXx; 19-06-2006 at 15:21.

So it means they cant nominate the one housemate with the most votes by the 5 rule breakers?? You sure it dont mean the ones they all nominated like Imogen and Lisa and Lea....??? Thats whats worrying me because i hoped both Imogen and Lisa would be up, but if you say they cant only nominate Nikki it makes much more sense for the other housemates who arent being punished. Hopefull Imogen and Lisa can still gte the boot then!!!! Fingers crossed!

Edit: Just checked on the BB website and there is a new page and it says Nikki is the only one defo up at the min we will find out the others 2 moz. It also states what we were hopeing for that the other cant nominate Nikki, and Nikki alone which means yes they can nominate Imogen and Lisa! YAY YAY YAY YAY! Off to watch it now live! Well as live as it gets!lol
    YAY i was hoping that be the case coz if imogen,lea,lisa,glen aint allowed to to be nominated then it aint much of a punishment is it?? if lisa is up she is def going..... nikki survives for the third week running. as long as she is not up against pete,glen then she will be fine.

i

I dont think Nikki will go. She will be up agaisnt 2 or more people so its not like its one on one and she has survived two of those anyway.

Hopeing that Imogen and Lisa are up with her than i couldnt care who goes out of them two. I dont think that Nikki will be up agisnt Pete or Glyn. But if she is she could be in trouble.

It does actually seem a fair punishment because all the ones that broke rules Accept Glyn and Lea were the 'plastics' (As dickie would say lol) but they are all in the same group. The only other group member in their defecne is Mikey. lol

Richard, Aislyene, Susie and Pete will all Nominate Imogen, Lisa or possibly Mikey. They wont nominate one of their own ie Pete or Glyn (like we said) so Nikki should be fine. The house does have a small divide and it seems that the group of Richard, Lea, Aislyene, Susie, Pete (and Occasionaly Nikki and Glyn) have the power this week!

Save Nikki! Burn the Plastics!

Talking

I dont think Nikki will go. She will be up agaisnt 2 or more people so its not like its one on one and she has survived two of those anyway.

Hopeing that Imogen and Lisa are up with her than i couldnt care who goes out of them two. I dont think that Nikki will be up agisnt Pete or Glyn. But if she is she could be in trouble.

It does actually seem a fair punishment because all the ones that broke rules Accept Glyn and Lea were the 'plastics' (As dickie would say lol) but they are all in the same group. The only other group member in their defecne is Mikey. lol

Richard, Aislyene, Susie and Pete will all Nominate Imogen, Lisa or possibly Mikey. They wont nominate one of their own ie Pete or Glyn (like we said) so Nikki should be fine. The house does have a small divide and it seems that the group of Richard, Lea, Aislyene, Susie, Pete (and Occasionaly Nikki and Glyn) have the power this week!

Save Nikki! Burn the Plastics!
    yeah i agree.

Aisleyne -- imogen and Lisa
    Mikey -- Richard and Suzie
    Pete -- Mikey and Imogen
    Richard -- Imogen and Lisa
    Suzie -- Lisa and Imogen

so thats lisa and imogen out for me. is anyone watching the live feed. WHY THE HELL IS LEA CRYING HER EYES OUT. nikki is the one up not her. just cause someone nominated you is not a reason to start whingeing again its a ****in game show honey not the lea appreciation fan club.... but then again its a reason to get pete hug her instead of nikki.

Lisa and Imogen will be up, lets face it Richard will go for the pair, Ashleyne will, Pete will, Susie will, Mikey won't. If Nikki goes up with Lisa and Imogen she'll be saved again, Lisa would so be out. Poor Nikki, Glyn is such a boring idiot, if he continues he is so not going to make it too the final 3. Please keep Nikki in.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

Thread Information