Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else feel sorry for Shahbaz?

Anyone else feel sorry for Shahbaz?

last nights highlights made me feel sick and disgusted. ok shahbaz was no saint and housemates were right to be annoyed with him. but last night was just painful! How the hell have none of them been punished for this? Who does Sezer think he is? Looked him out of the house , put his brekfast in the trash 3 times then go on to say does he want smokey bacon crips when muslims dont eat pork is dam right racist . Not to mention taunting him by putting his shirt on and as for that crusty old trout Lea! This whole thing is a disgrace!

The 2nd quarter of tonight's show was really hard to watch,and I'm not sure I want to continue watching these $%&*'s for much longer..

and for the first time in b history i actually shed a tear When Big Brother started being nice to Shahbaz and he just just started crying - that's how much it has upset me.

Good luck to the replacements, good luck to the Kit-Kat winner because the one thing I do know is that not a single one of those dirtbags deserve to win.

Couldn't agree more.

I think it was disgusting the way the housemates were treating Shahbaz. I know he has been annoying and seems to be an attention seeker but behaving like a lynch mob was not the thing to do. They should have just taken the moral high ground and chosen to ignore him, not carried out a sustained group attack.

I hope BB decides to punish them for it although it was a few days ago now so they probably won't.

i know, i totally agree, i felt so bad for him, that everyone was ganging up on him, and what annoyed me was that i cant remember who, but i think it was lea, not sure , said to lisa that " shabaz threw away 3 bowls of cereal and she went off on one when it was sezer! it was horrible to watch, when they locked him outside and richard saying to feed him packets of crisps and stealing his clothes, it was so harsh, and richard thought shabaz was immature putting the food away they were also being immautre! i felt so bad of him im glad shabaz has gone so that he doesnt get bullied anymore!!!

they (BB) should punish them for it! otherwise they're kinda giving out that, that sort of behaviour is acceptable when its not!

you know what i don't balme shabz for leaving. if he stayed in there he sure would've killed himself. Richard is just a vile manuipulating pig! i'm sorry he is.
    and grace ughhhhh she is nasty piece of work.

Grace's reaction:

"We did nothing wrong... that means somebody gets their suitcase back tonight".

errrrrr....

BB should play it back to them on the plasma screen(including the bit with Shahbaz in the DR) and then tell them they're all up for eviction.

thats is exately what i was thinking!!! i was thinking that BB should put them all up for eviction! and show them how much he was upset!! and i liked richard at first i thought he would be the person who would be able to see it from both sides " the mature one" but he was just as bad as everyone else and suggesting most of these horrible ideas!! i think the only person who i realised, might of understood a bit was imogen, cause i remember her saying that she felt sorry for him and i think no1 else did!
    Last edited by chocolate; 25-05-2006 at 17:39.

richaaard wanted to be the 'only gay in the village' thats why he hated shabz so much. imogen is okay but she is letting herself down by getting involved with sezer. and plus its benn 8 days and one walked and another got thrown out there are at least 3 lovey dovey couples in one series! serioulsy i really don't want to see people having sex and snooging each others face off every night!

I dont agree, he wound then up constantly, no wonder they didint like him, and so they taunted him a bit he hid all theor blooming food

nope dont fell sorry for him at all and i dont miss him wither!

I thought it was really harsh when Sezer and George nicked Shabaz's clothes yesterday from the pool and when they chucked his cereal in the bin! I did feel sorry for Shabaz then, but i suppose the housemates were just getting there own back because Shabaz hid their food and annoyed them too!!

Quote Originally Posted by daveywavey
    I thought it was really harsh when Sezer and George nicked Shabaz's clothes yesterday from the pool and when they chucked his cereal in the bin! I did feel sorry for Shabaz then, but i suppose the housemates were just getting there own back because Shabaz hid their food and annoyed them too!!

im really sorry but i found that hilarious!!

he told them to chuck it away so they did!! hilarious!

with you all the way debs!!!!
    he was a total prat and deserved everything!!!!

Thread Information