Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Death

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    Ana was like that before she shot shannon.. she always wants to be in control all the time and they way she treated the tailenders from the start was terrible.. Even when she found out it was a mistake she didn't want to let her people go to the camp.... I don't like her at all
    I agree i dont like the character at all.

argh dont get me started on anna i cant stand her

well i think you either love or hate her. i think she likes jack and there is certainly chemistry there. but i think jack will get together with kate.

lol yep and i hope so lol, they would be such a great couple

I agree that Kate and Jack make a far better couple than Jack and Ana Lucia but i am torn because i quite like Sawyer and Kate.

You see im for Jack and Kate all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    Ana was like that before she shot shannon.. she always wants to be in control all the time and they way she treated the tailenders from the start was terrible.. Even when she found out it was a mistake she didn't want to let her people go to the camp.... I don't like her at all
    even still she has seen lots of people die and them 2 kids taken away by the others who she was getting to like and wanted to protect . who wouldnt be a bit moody if thats has happened to then and also missing family and not knowing were you are and when your going to get home !

ive heard ana lucia and libby might die at the end because they keep drink driving and turning up on set hungover .

ana lucia and libby are shot by michael. he then lets henry (the "other) go free and shoots himself in the arm to make it look like henry did it.

turns out that the others have told him that he can have walt back if he lets henry go and bring sawyer, kate, jack and hurley to them.

Quote Originally Posted by twinkletoes123
    ana lucia and libby are shot by michael. he then lets henry (the "other) go free and shoots himself in the arm to make it look like henry did it.

turns out that the others have told him that he can have walt back if he lets henry go and bring sawyer, kate, jack and hurley to them.
    yh ive watched it now , getting really good , i understand the others but why would they want hurley ?

Thread Information