Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: season two episode guides

Episode 22 the one that aired last night but Libby and Ana Lucia were shot at the end of episode 20 and died in 21

Quote Originally Posted by melmarshall858
    Episode 22 the one that aired last night but Libby and Ana Lucia were shot at the end of episode 20 and died in 21
    excellent... we are on 14 in ireland so not long to go now to see these...
    Super Mod

I heard that the actor playing Walt has grown to much between shoots that he might not becoming back at all.. Anyone know anything on this?
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    I heard that the actor playing Walt has grown to much between shoots that he might not becoming back at all.. Anyone know anything on this?
    Well i havent heard anyhting about it but i have been thinking about this recently and was wondering if he was going to come back

Quote Originally Posted by abblette
    Well i havent heard anyhting about it but i have been thinking about this recently and was wondering if he was going to come back
    I heard that he grew to big to quickly and his voice broke so they can't use him anymore
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    I heard that he grew to big to quickly and his voice broke so they can't use him anymore
    well im not really surprised cos when you think about it Lost first aired in America in 2004 finishing 2005 and Walt went missing at the end of the series so that was early 2005 and now sereis 2 lost is airing still and its nearly mid 2006 and with the age that the actor who plays Walt isIm was expecting him to change. Also the probelm that Lost has with him is that Lost life has only being goin on for what 2-3 months and that actor who plays Walt has aged a year maybe more noticeably.

i dotn understand why they have killed her off cause it wasnt expained why she was in the mentol hospital and why she sed she was a phyciatrist !!!!! surly we need answers!!!!!dont we ??????

Quote Originally Posted by kat 4 alfie
    i dotn understand why they have killed her off cause it wasnt expained why she was in the mentol hospital and why she sed she was a phyciatrist !!!!! surly we need answers!!!!!dont we ??????

rumor has it that she was having probs on set. dont know how true this is!! but yes it would have been good to understand more of her story.

altho walt was in the last episode (22) and his voice hadnt broken (not that i noticed though..)

so im guessing that he hasnt been cut from the show!

yh i was thinking that and it would have only been 2 years since it first aired so there wouldnt have been much of a difference.but yeah he hasnt broke his voice in episode 22

Thread Information