Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: posh spice

The press will realise this when sales drop, until then, it is hot gossip...
    I personally haven't read any off the stories and I couldn't care less if they stay together or left each other

Maybe it is hard for her to walk way from someone she loves and has 3 kids with...

true, but no-one will ever no what goes on behind closed doors.

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    Maybe it is hard for her to walk way from someone she loves and has 3 kids with...
    i agree it must be hard to walk away fromsomeone when you have threekids!! i would find it hard if i was inthat situatuon and i only have one!!

but posh has such a close family to give her support!! i really do not think she wouls stay with him if he really had had that many affairs,

Quote Originally Posted by Amz84
    true, but no-one will ever no what goes on behind closed doors.
    apart from the nanny!!

Or his tanning person!!

oh yeah forgotten about her!!!

Just read this thread, poor posh but she did walk straight into that one by being part of the one of the worlds biggest girl bands of the 90's! But i do feel quite sorry for her. And as for David. Yukky, he is SO.....ewwww. So girlie, i read he likes pedicures and masssages and other girlie treats (but, it is ok for men to do that....just....not be so open about it!)
    Kurt Cobain, gone but not forgotten.

Victoria Beckham is a publicity seeker who really loves herself. She imagines she is royalty when in actual fact she is a talentless ex singer. She should realise that whilst trying to promote herself that the press will dig for any dirt they can find. It sells newspapers and thats all they are interested in. She is so vain I have no sympathy for her whatsoever she brings it all on herself
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Live by the sword die by the sword. You cannot court publicity when it suits you and then cry 'privacy' when it doesn't. Tough, but she brought it on herself.

Did someone say she was talented? My dictionary must be out of date! Good producers and a bunch of good looking mates! Spice Girls!

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    I am the only women on the planet who does not find him attractive at all????? I don't think Posh is all that goodlooking either...
    Can't stand the man either. Don't like Posh either, she loves the publicity when it suits her, but only the publicity she wants. Shes got to expect to have some negative publicity, shes a celebrity. Though to tell you the truth I'm sick and tired of them, who cares about all the affairs? Just leave them alone, I'm sure theres some nicer stories they could write about them.
    The old crow *pecks*

Thread Information