Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: liverpool denied champions league spot

liverpool denied champions league spot

this is outrageous the champions leauge is becoming a farce why should any team below the premiership winners get into the champions leagu its not as if their champios of anything the winners of the fa cup have more right than 3rd or 4th place finished teams do and the fact they wont let liverpool in if they win is discraceful as they will be the champions and everton finish 4th in a league which outside the top 3 is anyones game and i am not a liverpool fan i support newcastle and if we were in evertons place i wouldnt be happy if we were in the champions league instead of liverpool as we wouldnt deserve to be what a farce the champios league will be next year could you really imagine everton defeating juventus like liverpool have we should start a petition about this as i am deeply annoyed

The question is do the champions automatically get the right to defend the championship next season?

Take the world cup for example. The hosting nation and the defending team automatically get a place. I think the champions league should follow a similar pattern.

the world cup changed their rules after the last world cup and now only the host nation get automatic qualification and brazil have to qualify and liverpool dont get in for winning the champions league which is discraceful

its stupid it should be the winners and the top 4
    Aaron
    Come On You Irons

why the top 4 three of them arent champions the winners of the fa cup should get a place and even in my opinion i dont think many will agree but if people want the carling cup to be taken seriously again the winners of the carling cup get in at least then teams will try harder and the champions league will actually have teams in it that have won something rather than teams that finish 3rd or 4th i also think the winners of the uefa cup should get champions league qualification

not a bad idea actually
    Aaron
    Come On You Irons

thanx

Brazil have to qualify as well? Wtf!

yeah i know mordao i was shocked when i found out and it was only recently i found it its outrageous isnt it

oh and very good use of abbreviations Mordor.......wtf lol

It means what the flip

Thread Information