Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Final Destination 3

Final Destination 3

final destination 3 trailer http://www.comingsoon.net/films.php?id=7302

thanks for posting this, i really liked final destination 2 i can wait for number 3 to come out

$sTaCeY$

I loved the first 2 as well, can't wait for this one to come out! The trailer looks really good? Is February 2006 teh release date here or in America?

i went to final destination 3 last night. It is such a good film. i would reccomend people going to see it. it made me jump a couple of times, and i couldnt look at some bits but apart from that it was good.

I saw it a couple of nughts ago as well It was great, lol I was hiding behind my coat the whole time...

i have heard all about it, its meant to be really good but my mate said shes never going on a sunbed train or rollercoaster again. would i have to watch 1 and 2 to inderstand it or does it not follow on.

lol! I said to my mate I'm never going on a rollercoaster or a sunbed as well! It's a completely different story to the first and second ones but if i was you I'd still watch them first so you sort of know the background. And I think they're better than this one as well so if you watch this first it might spoil the others. They're on TV at the weekend if you want to see them

i was thinking of watching them at the weekend then going on Monday night to the cinema.

Yeah you should do that. You'll have a real Final Destination weekend lol watching one of the films on sat sun and mon!

i thought the first one is the best. it was good but it was abit too gruesome for me imean the sunbed and the weights in his head it was horrible

Thread Information