Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Put the bomb on the plane?

Quote Originally Posted by gbnut
    just because he is leaving i dont think the script wriiters would change his character.
    why not, they did it with Sindi!

Guy's do you not read the post's before you, we've already told you who it was!!!!

TONY CORBITT

karl gave his bloody tickets to susan and alex, and he is madly min love with her, dont be so stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat2687
    karl gave his bloody tickets to susan and alex, and he is madly min love with her, dont be so stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes that is why I said Karl didn't do it cos he passed over his tickets to Alex right infront of Paul.. so theres no way Karl would have ever harmed Susan. I guess JW is right it may be Tony Corbitt.. since Darcey is alot of things and hates Izzy I doubt he would have the cojones to blow up a plane just to get at Izzy,,

Well I think it would have been better if it had been someone we knew properly (like Darcy or Gus). any ides when it will ari over here? How far behind are we?

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Wallace
    Guy's do you not read the post's before you, we've already told you who it was!!!!

TONY CORBITT
    But i thought it was someone "close to home" how is he close to home?

Also we were meant to be shocked when we found out who it was, but pauls been sayin it was him from the start so it wont be a surprise if it turns out to be him.

not too sure but i think that the closer to home spoiler was hinting at harold when he tries to kill him and put the frighteners on

tony corbitt seems to obvious to me espically as paul keeps saying his name, i thought darcy at first as he hates izzy other than that i have no idea

i realy think ned is nseaky, since tuesdays episode he seems a bit dodgy to me

Quote Originally Posted by debs
    tony corbitt seems to obvious to me espically as paul keeps saying his name, i thought darcy at first as he hates izzy other than that i have no idea

i realy think ned is nseaky, since tuesdays episode he seems a bit dodgy to me
    He does seem to be acting strange but I can't see him putting a bomb on the plane somehow.

Yeah he is weird! What was all that about having Elle stay at his house? Dodgy

Thread Information