Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pat vs Yolande

lol yeah there is hardley anyone at the shop because how could yolande be in two places at once and the car lot is actually Patrick's and really she's stickinh her nose in it but then she's just trying to help but it gets rather annoying after a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim131
    If the shop was human, it would have depression. God, all these extras, they probably go in "There's no one behind the cash register today, I think I'll take my turn at running the place!"
    Atleast the vic & cafe always have someone we know behind the counter

they might go around nicking the food or the drink if nobody was behind the counter

Quote Originally Posted by jake_luva
    lol yeah there is hardley anyone at the shop because how could yolande be in two places at once and the car lot is actually Patrick's and really she's stickinh her nose in it but then she's just trying to help but it gets rather annoying after a while.
    I don't think much of her definition of help. When's the house warming party?

they are funny together

Having just seen the omnibus edition, I still can't really make any sense of Yolande's complete personality change or what the feud between her and Pat is all about. It also confirmed my view from seeing it the first time, why didn't Yolande try using her key when she was shut in?

Quote Originally Posted by i-lov-joe-swash
    it was hilarious when pat locked yolande in the car lot! lol!
    yeah that really made me laugh

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by parkerman
    Having just seen the omnibus edition, I still can't really make any sense of Yolande's complete personality change or what the feud between her and Pat is all about. It also confirmed my view from seeing it the first time, why didn't Yolande try using her key when she was shut in?
    Yea why didn't she I am also so confused,, Yolande used to be such a cool lady, all of the sudden she is screaming at Pat like a shrew... I have read back on some posts and tried to search in my mind what could have been the problem between Yolande and Pat

i think Yolande has just taken a certain dislike to Pat. Wheres Patrick Gone as i though the car lot was his.

Yolande has had a complete personality change, and i prefered the old one. I mean why are the scriptwriters making her fight with Pat. Pat is a wicks and will beat anyone.

they got on okay before didn't they? I guess its just the build up to *spoiler*

Thread Information