Page 381 of 505 FirstFirst ... 281331371379380381382383391431481 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,810 of 5047

Thread: How was your day?

i will be.... i haven't a clue what i'm gonna do about it all though. its all my mates except one thats turned against me. i just feel so miserable and the thing is i've got loadsa work to do, and i can't get any of it done till i've sorted it to put my mind at rest and i can't sort it till tomorrow

i was in a group of friends that did that. Just try to do your work and forget about it. If not have you tried phoning them. Im sure it will be ok.

i think i took it the wrong way- i don't like being yelled at by 5 lads i consider to be my friends. but it hopefully will all sort itself out

Quote Originally Posted by Lisamaxwellfan
    i will be.... i haven't a clue what i'm gonna do about it all though. its all my mates except one thats turned against me. i just feel so miserable and the thing is i've got loadsa work to do, and i can't get any of it done till i've sorted it to put my mind at rest and i can't sort it till tomorrow
    Awww thats horrible! What happened? Thats happened to me before and I just ignored everyone and started hanging around with some other people lol.

it should do. I as pretty lucky at school as i was in quitea close form and year group so verything always got sortedpretty quick.

My years really big but thats kinda a good thing cos if theres a problem I can just go and hang around with a different group of people for a but until everything calmas down.

there was only 170 people in my year, so everything was quite close.

yeah our year is only about 150 so were close

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

wanna watch it, and i told the teacher that controls us that it wasn't what some of us wanna watch- we prefer talking and everything because if we're in there we keep being told to shut up and stuff, and then at the end of lunch (Sal had been on door, and i went out from doing my shift to see her, and then at the end of lunch we both went in, stood in front of the tv, and told them what we thought. then they all started shouting at us, and basically we were told that we were being selfish and that if we didn't like what the majority like then we can quit the libraryy. so that kinda upset me then andy starts yelling at me saying how mean i'd got and i was like no you are the one who's being mean- and we all end up having a big bust up. and although it doesn't seem much- its ALL my friends excluding sal who have done this to me. also it means that i have to work more than them so they can watch a dvd. but they were all slumped infront of the tv all lunch not even talking- the lazy buggers. and the fact is that they have really upset me and then think they're right. but miss can chuck em out so i'm hoping something will be done

my year is the smallest in the year, but i joined the library to get away from everyone else who bullied me

well at least you know who you're real friends are! My day was actually quite good but my maths teacher is blind i nearly got slip for not doing my homework!

Thread Information