Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: sharon devasted

oh help me please no more of ruby turning JOhnny good etc bored of it now, they should've kept him mean and tough and hid it from Ruby or turne him nice once and for all and not bounce him back and fourth.

has anyone ever thought of why sharon dosent wear her black jacket black blouse and black flourish trousers and stelletos i would love to see her in them again

Quote Originally Posted by soapyclean
    oh help me please no more of ruby turning JOhnny good etc bored of it now, they should've kept him mean and tough and hid it from Ruby or turne him nice once and for all and not bounce him back and fourth.
    I don't think Johnny has turned good. He was still involved in getting cars for Ian and winding Phil up. Ruby is naive thinking that he can change, and so is Johnny if he believes he can turn over a new leaf. He's not the kind of the person who can just let something go without retaliation. He doesn't have the will power.

I thought it was really selfish of Johnny, when he said that Ruby's new job is going to be to keep him out of trouble. It's not up to her to make him change, he's got to do it for himself, and if he can't that's not Ruby's fault. A teenager shouldn't have that kind of responsibility, it's wrong.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    I thought it was really selfish of Johnny, when he said that Ruby's new job is going to be to keep him out of trouble. It's not up to her to make him change, he's got to do it for himself, and if he can't that's not Ruby's fault. A teenager shouldn't have that kind of responsibility, it's wrong.
    I totally agree with you that it was selfish of Johnny.
    A father shouldn't give his teenage daughter the job to keep him out of trouble,he should be capable of doing that himself.

Just 6 days untill it's Christmas!!
    Thanks soooooo much Dennis no.1 Fan for my Banner!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    At least it will be an excuse to wear the black jacket again
    lol, i got alerted for saying Dennis dies, i was told it wasn't true and now i find out it is!? THATS UNFAIR!
    The Future Mrs Dennis Rickman

moving to rumour mill as this is a speculation and what if thread...

Would be sad though loosing yet another loved one. If Sharon doesn't loose it it will be very unrealistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchgirl
    Would be sad though loosing yet another loved one. If Sharon doesn't loose it it will be very unrealistic.
    Are you talking about the baby? It might be unrealistic for her not to lose it, but it probably wouldn't be impossible. I don't think they would make her lose the baby as well as losing Dennis. I don't think she'd be able to go on living. It's just awful to have so many bad things happen to one person.

Are EE on some sort of killing streak at the moment?
    Thanks to Abi for my fab avatar!

i think it mite be him but she will be sad

Thread Information