Thread: Robbie Williams secret Naomi affair

Robbie Williams secret Naomi affair

Naomi Campbell and Robbie Williams enjoyed a secret year-long affair behind her boyfriend's back, it has been claimed. The stunning supermodel was dating Formula One boss Flavio Briatore when she began the steamy romance with the pop heartthrob, according to her former PA, Rebecca White

Rebecca claims the pair first got together in 2001 after Naomi's battle with drugs hit the headlines and Robbie was the first to comfort her with a 48-hour romp

Rebecca told Britain's News of the World newspaper: "I walked into Naomi's bedroom

and found them cuddled up in her bed

It was the apartment Naomi shared with Flavio with whom she was supposed to be having a serious relationship But Naomi didn't try to hide the fact that she was cheating on Flavio with Robbie" The former PA alleged Naomi became obsessed with Robbie and she did all the running around during their 12-month fling She added: "When Robbie was on the road in 2001, Naomi would have me track him down to various hotels and send flowers with the message, 'Thinking of you' "It must have been very suffocating for Robbie because he never called her back to say thank you, and that got Naomi very upset" Rebecca claims their affair ended later that year after a final night of passion at one Naomi's hotel suites A spokesman for Robbie refused to comment on the story

Are you gutted Debs???
    Super Mod

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    48hr romp - I know I thought he was something else, but blimey, I didn't think he was that good!!!!

Debs, has he been cheating on you again!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    Are you gutted Debs???
    LOL nah he met me and knew i was much better than that stupid bint

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    48hr romp - I know I thought he was something else, but blimey, I didn't think he was that good!!!!

Debs, has he been cheating on you again!! lol

well its usually with you ems!!!!

Thread Information