Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Axeing

i think sonia is playing this part really really well

Quote Originally Posted by gbnut
    i have to disagree with you . how does your dad know that there are no such people. i can assure you that there is. it is a bit sterotyipical to say that slobs dont watch documentaries. why not and in your opinion what would they watch?????
    I didn't come on here to fight. So in answer to your question i guess it is a bit steriotypical but what else can i base it on?

I have NEVER met a slob LET ALONE a slob that educates him/herself through watching television documentaries. I've never met a PROPER slob before (but i know they exsist) so you're right. I'm basing my views on steriotyping. Sorry, but i don't like the character and if slobs are really like that, my dad is going to have to eat his words........(sorry i don't mean to talk about slobs like their trolls or monsters or anything! sorry for any offence caused )
    Kurt Cobain, gone but not forgotten.

All nice

#1 21-03-2005, 16:19
    .:SpIcYsPy:.
    Celebrity Gossip Queen

Axeing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why are EE axing all the best characters, even the OK ones and not the rubbish ones? Sorry I cannot understand this!! I am getting really frustrated now! Im going to let it all out now.....

Jake - He is soooo good looking and he is a great actor why won't they just keep him for 3 years or even forever, I wouldnt mind
    Danny - He can't act much but I guess they come as a pair.
    Derek - Yes hes going!!! I am so happy this is a good choice he jsut sits there disagreeing and agreeing with Pauline!

I know there are some other characters are leaving and I know that I like some of them but I am so dissapointed. If they are going to axe all our favourite charcters what are they going to do? If they are going to get rid of everyone there wont even be an EE!!!!! Unless.. This is the way they are going to close EE down...... NOOOOO please someone calm me down or just agree with me to make me calmer because I dont see why EE is trying to make EE rubbish!!!!

they are not any fit charcters left

p.s i mean while dennis not in it

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

Thread Information