Page 14 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Shannis Spoiler Thread III

From other posts and stuff.

Littlemo i saw it she said she will be taking a six month break but no date is no set

also she said their was a glimmer for sharon when grant returns but not in that way because she is happily married to dennis

Also apparently ross and steve are on set

If i remember correctly this is what was said dont quote me on it though
    Last edited by angelblue; 09-09-2005 at 19:45.
    angelblue

I hope they leave together, it will be so sad if they spilt up.

it said in heat that they leave together and sharon comes back sayin what a b****** and all that .

oooo noo i hope this is not true well them leaving together i hope thats true. But not the Sharon coming back saying about Dennis being a b****** and all that.
    Last edited by Nigelisdabest; 10-09-2005 at 17:54.

i hope that isnt true!

That b* remark was a quote from Nigel saying that he hopes Shannis doesn't split up but that he doesn't see how Sharon can come back without Dennis without coming back and saying what a b* he is. That is, Nigel didn't know what was going to happen, but like us doesn't know how Sharon can come back without Dennis without the two of them having split. At least, that's the place I read it in. So it wasn't official or what was going to happen or anything like that. I think it would be great if she did come back to Walford for a holiday. Maybe Dennis could get a job on an oil rig or something where he'd have to be gone for a bunch of months so Tish could be on screen without Nigel and yet they'd still be a happy couple, lol!!

Quote Originally Posted by cressa
    That b* remark was a quote from Nigel saying that he hopes Shannis doesn't split up but that he doesn't see how Sharon can come back without Dennis without coming back and saying what a b* he is. That is, Nigel didn't know what was going to happen, but like us doesn't know how Sharon can come back without Dennis without the two of them having split. At least, that's the place I read it in. So it wasn't official or what was going to happen or anything like that. I think it would be great if she did come back to Walford for a holiday. Maybe Dennis could get a job on an oil rig or something where he'd have to be gone for a bunch of months so Tish could be on screen without Nigel and yet they'd still be a happy couple, lol!!
    Cressa when i read it i came to that conclusion?
    angelblue

thank god

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

yeah but he did say they were leaving together and she will probably come back sayin what a b*

Thread Information