Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 36

sounds good....i like the kalfie stuff..hope they get back together soon!
    Kat & Alfie ForEver!

I don't like Alfie full stop, I don't think they can ever make him bearable again!
    Last edited by Treacle; 19-08-2005 at 14:24.

Quote Originally Posted by *kalfie*moon*
    sounds good....i like the kalfie stuff..hope they get back together soon!
    This has way gone over the sell by date. At this point in time, if I were Kat or Little Mo, I would make up Alfie's mind for him! No way I would wait around for him to come to a "decision." Even if she does love him, you can't dangle someone around. Alfie is doing to Kat, what she did to him, except he is in her face everyday, where she had the good sense to split at least. If he wanted me back, now he would have to prove himself to me and not the other way around. Life goes on.

Also, it is making Alfie into a dork in my eyes. He used to be good, but he is a mumbling, stuttering idiot now! Make up your mind or move on!

Anything involving Alfie now is uncredible rubbish. Thank God he's leaving!

Interesting week. Really not very interested in Demi or infact anything Miller related.

A very one story focused week. I'll be watching with interest

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie Bradshaw

Yay! Jakey's back! Doesn't say how though.
    Can't be bothered the Alfie and Kat stuff though.
    If Jake is back what happened to Danny? Jake just comes back to the square after months and no one wonders where he has been or where Danny is? Or did I miss something? Anyone know how he is meant to come back? Personally I hope Danny is gone for good. What a loser. All he ever did was insult people, drink, fight, and cry. Has anyone ever seen an alleged man cry so much before? What a dork.

Sad to see Jake return. Details seem sketchy...

I wonder how he'll get around Johnny after he said never come back, and look he's back after barely a month or two. In reality would you risk something so dangerous???

Quote Originally Posted by Walford Queen
    I don't like Alfie full stop, I don't think they can ever make him bearable again!
    I agree 100%

The bloke just turns my stomach -no matter what he is doing!

Quote Originally Posted by *JSW*

I wonder how he'll get around Johnny after he said never come back, and look he's back after barely a month or two. In reality would you risk something so dangerous???
    I certainly hadn't realised that Jake would be back so soon, especially with Johnny around.

I wish they would end the Kat, Alfie and Little Mo, love triangle, it's really doing my head in, they (the writers) have completeky lost the plot where they are concerned.

At least the Sam/Chrissie thing should provide some entertainment, and I hope the return of Peggy will liven things up a bit. Eastenders certainly needs it at the moment.

Can't wait to see Peggy.

It sound like a really good week. It'll make up for me having to go back to school on the 5th.

Quote Originally Posted by *JSW*

Absolutely not! He must have had something else happen with Johnny to feel so safe.

Thread Information