Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kat

Quote Originally Posted by i luv greenday!
    i heard that when alfie finds out bout lil mo's baby he tells kat and she ask's him who he wants and he picks her but they cant stay in the same place as mo so they both leave together near christmas time?!
    This is what actually happens. I haave posted stuff about it in various other threads including The end to Alfie's love triangle in the spoiler section.

As there are posts stating that Kat falls pregnant in other threads, i think that it is true. I doubt that she will have a heart attack though. Why would Kat have a broken heart when she gets Alfie back and leaves with him, unless she is heartbroken that Alfie got her sister pregnant. But if that was the case, why would Kat take Alfie back?

I really hope that the rumours are true, and Kat and Alfie leave togther as a couple at Christmas!
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

all i can say is poor little mo - if she goes back to billy then ill scream!

I do feel sorry for her, but I don't think she would go back to Billy, surely?

Quote Originally Posted by Tangliss
    I do feel sorry for her, but I don't think she would go back to Billy, surely?
    if shes ended it with him then she obviosuly dont care that much for him, she should get herself a new bloke, preferbaly one that isnt part of a couple that people on these boards adore then little mo wont get so much backlash!

Very true, if she were to find someone new, then she would be less annoying to people. I think viewers will feel sorry for her though, once Alfie and Kat run off toegther, if that's happening.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Tangliss
    Very true, if she were to find someone new, then she would be less annoying to people. I think viewers will feel sorry for her though, once Alfie and Kat run off toegther, if that's happening.
    does nobody feel a little sorry for kat. at the end of the day mo is having 'relations' with her sisters husband. If that was my sister there would be hell to pay and no one would feel sorry for her. you shouldnt do things like that to your sister no matter where she is. im glad kat and alfie get back together they are really good together. mo needs to stop playing a victim. feel sorry bout her getting raped and trevor and all but if she is capible of seeing her sisters husband then she obviously not the timid girl she acts and not the nervous wreck that she lets on!!!!!!!!
    Soapy Dream :

Quote Originally Posted by soapy dream
    does nobody feel a little sorry for kat. at the end of the day mo is having 'relations' with her sisters husband. If that was my sister there would be hell to pay and no one would feel sorry for her. you shouldnt do things like that to your sister no matter where she is. im glad kat and alfie get back together they are really good together. mo needs to stop playing a victim. feel sorry bout her getting raped and trevor and all but if she is capible of seeing her sisters husband then she obviously not the timid girl she acts and not the nervous wreck that she lets on!!!!!!!!
    she is kind and caring! shes not this evil person who snatched her sisters husband, she made was veyr hestitant and made sure that alfie felt nothing for kat before becoming serious with him and she said recently if there was a chance that he wanted to get back with kat shed let him, she deserves hapiness and does it matter who its with? kat had her chance with alfie and she blew it!

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    she is kind and caring! shes not this evil person who snatched her sisters husband, she made was veyr hestitant and made sure that alfie felt nothing for kat before becoming serious with him and she said recently if there was a chance that he wanted to get back with kat shed let him, she deserves hapiness and does it matter who its with? kat had her chance with alfie and she blew it!
    though you where in iceland?????
    Soapy Dream :

Thread Information