Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Allie

Allie

Apparently allie is set to leave during this series, however ruby (and gavin?) are set to stay!

cutting it

allie dies gavin leaves manchester ruby and finn are not in this series at all

do you know how she dies? When is the new series on?

april may time i thinks she gets knocked over by a bus

She is given the all clear from cancer, and is really happy, and then runs across the road and is hit by a bus. how harsh!!

Wow that is harsh! Reminds me a bit of how they wrote Rachel out of cold feet - She was very happy about buying that house and then she crashed.

Will this be the last series? Will the show still work without Allie, Gav, Fin or Ruby?

well ill give it a try but there all the main characters i cant see it working as well as it did before, i love ruby and gavin i cant imagine it without them, im really gutted now

cutting it

there are a couple of new people starting there from casualty i think to take over the main roles in the future cos allie sets up a hairdressing academy and this new women works there , allie gets pregnant ,want to remarry gav has a cancer scare and then gets killed and gav cant hack manchester anymore and leaves for good so who knows what happens to the babies ie artimis and ralfie
    Last edited by BEVERLEY; 04-03-2005 at 20:40.

Quote Originally Posted by Boo_h
    She is given the all clear from cancer, and is really happy, and then runs across the road and is hit by a bus. how harsh!!
    Thats going to be so sad to watch Allie was one of my favourite characters on the show.

I know they make that program so well i bet it really will pull on your heart strings, does anyone know if gavin and the others will be in it at the beginning of the new series?

Thread Information