Page 32 of 55 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Alfie Moon

Quote Originally Posted by lucky
    Just want to ask, who do you think are the best couple(s), Alfie and Kat, Alfie and Mo, or Mo and Billy?

I pick Alfie and Kat, no question about it!!!! lol

alfie and mo, i really hate Kat now!

Just because you hate Kat it doesn't mean you should want Mofie unless you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Walford Queen
    I hope the producers don't read these boards. Look at Louise Berridge she saw the "kids" wanted more of Shannis on the EastEnders messageboards and look what happened! She couldn't fit Den into it but because they whined on about Shannis this and that she introduced a Shannis/Zonnis fest

If we get anymore of Mofie I'm blaming you and the other fans (if there are any).

This storyline is the pits and if my show is taken off the air because of it, they'll be a war on.

I hate the pair of them together.
    I couldn’t agree with you more there. I hate Mo and Alfie with a passion.

Louise Berridge messed it up big time when it came to shannis. On the old BBC forums there were quite a few adults who liked Shannis that thought that the love triangle was pants and was annoyed that Den got sidelined. However there was also many kids with the 'shannis forever' and 'Dennis is fit' repeat posts and LB just assumed that if she put Zonnis there, we would all love it. She could have fit Den into it if she had her head screwed on. No body wanted winey Zoe. This is why I like to think of Mofie as the zonnis of last year -both complete farces. If the writers never had Den have his ridiculous affair with Kate and developed his opposition on S&D relationship some more, then it would have been better.

Now it seems like they are repeating the whole mess with Kat/Alfie/Mo. Kate Harwood has been good for the show and ee has shows a great improvement over recent months. I really do think storylines are fine EXCEPT for Kat/Alfie/Billy/Mo. I can see this one dragging until Christmas. How else are they going to mark his departure? This storyline is as lame and predictable as it gets really.

As for Shane Richie, I don't rate him at all. Like you said QV, he plays himself and I really don’t class him as an actor. May sound harsh but its the way I feel. It annoys me how year after year he picks up these awards and for what? just standing there and joking. It’s ridiculous. There is some male talent in ee and Shane is not one of them and fair enouigh Nigel Harman isn't the best that ee has but at least he can act and show some range in his emotion, which can't be said for Shane. (just my view)

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha
    I couldn’t agree with you more there. I hate Mo and Alfie with a passion.

Louise Berridge messed it up big time when it came to shannis. On the old BBC forums there were quite a few adults who liked Shannis that thought that the love triangle was pants and was annoyed that Den got sidelined. However there was also many kids with the 'shannis forever' and 'Dennis is fit' repeat posts and LB just assumed that if she put Zonnis there, we would all love it. She could have fit Den into it if she had her head screwed on. No body wanted winey Zoe. This is why I like to think of Mofie as the zonnis of last year -both complete farces. If the writers never had Den have his ridiculous affair with Kate and developed his opposition on S&D relationship some more, then it would have been better.

Now it seems like they are repeating the whole mess with Kat/Alfie/Mo. Kate Harwood has been good for the show and ee has shows a great improvement over recent months. I really do think storylines are fine EXCEPT for Kat/Alfie/Billy/Mo. I can see this one dragging until Christmas. How else are they going to mark his departure? This storyline is as lame and predictable as it gets really.

As for Shane Richie, I don't rate him at all. Like you said QV, he plays himself and I really don’t class him as an actor. May sound harsh but its the way I feel. It annoys me how year after year he picks up these awards and for what? just standing there and joking. It’s ridiculous. There is some male talent in ee and Shane is not one of them and fair enouigh Nigel Harman isn't the best that ee has but at least he can act and show some range in his emotion, which can't be said for Shane. (just my view)
    Shane Richie only does loud and brazzy and joking around. He doesn't do serious stuff and get away with it.

He can't get killed the role is being left open for him to come back again if he want's too.

Actually, I know who is not getting killed etc. I suppose it was a question of semantics, and that I am peeved that this story line with Lil'Mo and Alfie will probably end up happening (baby alfie). This just goes a bit far in all directions and I would have liked to have seen something else happen, that's all.

i like molfie they are much better than kalfie. kalfie are just so old now and kat treated alfie badly. whereas mo wouldnt do that!

Fair enough

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Wallace
    He can't get killed the role is being left open for him to come back again if he want's too.
    I hope he never comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by *kalfie*moon*
    glad he realises that he loves Kat though
    I read in the paper that he loves both and cant make his mind up.

Thread Information