Page 1228 of 1239 FirstFirst ... 228728112811781218122612271228122912301238 ... LastLast
Results 12,271 to 12,280 of 12388

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Just as well we did not see Ruby run down Ethan as they did usually do these scenes so badly. We did not see the crash where Nicky was injured either. If that was the same stretch of road where Heath died, I suspect that there must be some strange magnetic field or supernatural power at play there. The road seems fairly straight and Ethan was not that drunk so I do not understand what caused the crash. I car ended up quite far into the wooded area but did not seem to hit a tree head on, so hard to understand how Nicky ended up so badly hurt, was it whiplash or supernatural powers.
    Ethan did not deliberately cause the crash, and while I understand Ruby and Caleb's grief, it does not justify deliberately running him down. I hope this is not going to be another crime that goes unpunished.

I remember another character, cannot remember who, while on the run evading capture, stepped out onto the road and was hit by a car that came out of nowhere, killing him I think. Was it another character that hit him or just a random driver?
    Tess Harris (Paddy's bit on the side then) was killed by Kirin Kotecha (father of Johnny, Vanessa's son) who then fled the village...he returned and someone (cannot remember who) convinced him to hand himself in to the police and he got a prison sentence.

is the old lady related to ella, her grandmother? did ella provide any references for her job with manpreet and liam

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    is the old lady related to ella, her grandmother? did ella provide any references for her job with manpreet and liam
    Liam thought she was pretty

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Tess Harris (Paddy's bit on the side then) was killed by Kirin Kotecha (father of Johnny, Vanessa's son) who then fled the village...he returned and someone (cannot remember who) convinced him to hand himself in to the police and he got a prison sentence.
    I think it was Charity who persauded Kirin to hand himself in

5. The Following User Says Thank You to johntrevor For This Useful Post:

Perdita (25-05-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by johntrevor View Post
    I think it was Charity who persauded Kirin to hand himself in
    I think you are right.. this was a few years ago and to be honest, never had much interest in this storyline ... sorry
    Last edited by Perdita; 25-05-2024 at 18:12.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

johntrevor (26-05-2024)

I remember another character, cannot remember who, while on the run evading capture, stepped out onto the road and was hit by a car that came out of nowhere, killing him I think. Was it another character that hit him or just a random driver?
    I have just remember the incident I was thinking of, it was Alex who was run over by Billy. But he was not killed. I think Charles knew Billy did it.

I have just remember the incident I was thinking of, it was Alex who was run over by Billy. But he was not killed. I think Charles knew Billy did it.
    yes charles got unvicar tough threatening alex

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (28-05-2024)

why harm piper, does tom think belle will sign herself out because piper is sick caused by tom

belle needs to open up fully of how tom behaves, and abuses her

ruby working with rose, will ethan die before telling dawn?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    why harm piper, does tom think belle will sign herself out because piper is sick caused by tom

belle needs to open up fully of how tom behaves, and abuses her
    But Belle thinks it's all her fault.

So a young man who was kept in a coma because of pressure on his brain leaves hospital and the first place he goes to is the pub??

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

ccahill2 (28-05-2024), katie hunter (28-05-2024), lizann (28-05-2024), Son of Cain (28-05-2024)

Thread Information