Does anyone else watch this show? Are you as fascinated watching Dr. Charles in action as I am? I love his ability to listen, how he tilts his head in curiosity, asks a question to uncover more information, and just knows how to navigate a situation (except in his personal life).

I'm loving the Asher/Ripley relationship this season. I loved her telling him that she doesn't care who he was. She cares about who he is now.

Asher was a character who I didn't want on the show. I was exhausted by her addiction storyline. I was annoyed by her being yet another colleague for Will to spar with. And then she returned to the show and I fell in love with her character because of the shear joy on her face as she delivered a new baby into the world.

As for Sharon, I love her character, her warmth, her wisdom, her patience. However, I would not invite my ex-husband to a family event to introduce my children to my new romantic interest. I fear that her dedication to being the only person who could get through to ex with Alzheimer's will end that relationship. I know that I wouldn't be strong enough to see my new romantic interest being there so closely with her ex.

Let me know. I'd love to know your thoughts about this show.