Page 1223 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 22372311231173121312211222122312241225 ... LastLast
Results 12,221 to 12,230 of 12262

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    When are Caleb and Ruby ever not at odds?
    It's their love language. Not one that I'd want, but it obviously works for them because they keep coming back for more. I actually think that if one gave up their 'passion,' the other wouldn't feel they care anymore.

as dawn isn't around over sick evan, you'd think rose would live elsewhere

I am so so glad that the police knew that Nicky wasn't driving. Ethan's slowly having a breakdown. I'm so annoyed at him. It's a shame he's so handsome.

I loved the talk that Kim had with Lydia. Kim is hard as nails, but I just love her when she doles out advice and acts as a friend to others. I was rather taken aback when she chastised Lydia for having it out with Rose, so glad when she apologized. I have a soft spot for Lydia.

Who would have ever thought that Kim would become The Sage?

Quote Originally Posted by ccahill2 View Post
    I am so so glad that the police knew that Nicky wasn't driving. Ethan's slowly having a breakdown. I'm so annoyed at him. It's a shame he's so handsome.

I loved the talk that Kim had with Lydia. Kim is hard as nails, but I just love her when she doles out advice and acts as a friend to others. I was rather taken aback when she chastised Lydia for having it out with Rose, so glad when she apologized. I have a soft spot for Lydia.

Who would have ever thought that Kim would become The Sage?
    Nice posting. I don't believe that Ethan is a bad person. He just panicked

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

ccahill2 (11-05-2024), lizann (11-05-2024)

Loved Kerry getting her own back on Pollard. I think deep down even he was impressed with the Geordie trollop. I just love Ruby, Beth Cordingly amazing in the role.
    Small Village Big Drama

Quote Originally Posted by flappinfanny View Post
    Loved Kerry getting her own back on Pollard. I think deep down even he was impressed with the Geordie trollop. I just love Ruby, Beth Cordingly amazing in the role.
    I hope they are not expecting us to feel sorry for Kerry.

Is it now official, that Kerry and her dreadful daughter, were never involved in Frank's death? The recent scene with Tracey and Kerry in the shop, showed no animosity towards Kerry. If I was in Tracey's place I would never speak another word to Kerry, in fact I would have reported her to the police. Why does Amy live in a place, or Kerry return there, when there is still a chance that their involvement in Frank's death could be revealed?

Official Frank's death never happened?
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 13-05-2024 at 10:16.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (13-05-2024), johntrevor (13-05-2024), lizann (13-05-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    I hope they are not expecting us to feel sorry for Kerry.

Is it now official, that Kerry and her dreadful daughter, were never involved in Frank's death? The recent scene with Tracey and Kerry in the shop, showed no animosity towards Kerry. If I was in Tracey's place I would never speak another word to Kerry, in fact I would have reported her to the police. Why does Amy live in a place, or Kerry return there, when there is still a chance that their involvement in Frank's death could be revealed?

Official Frank's death never happened?
    Did they ever became aware of Amy and Kerry's involvement in the fire starting?

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Did they ever became aware of Amy and Kerry's involvement in the fire starting?
    As I recall they did know, but during an argument Kerry fell over, or was pushed, hit her head, and was in a coma for a while. Kerry blackmailed them not to say anything or she would go to the police and say she was attacked. Worse part was the money they stole was charity money for a children's hospital.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

johntrevor (14-05-2024), Perdita (14-05-2024)

Those were some nice scenes between Moira and Ruby. Beth Cordingly has some really huge acting chops. She's so beautiful but isn't afraid to get dirty or ugly.

I am so glad that Charles called the police. It's a bit ironic after his own secrets, but it's the only way for Ethan to move forward. I'm just surprised that he directly called the police rather than calling an attorney (or what the equivalent is in the UK) to have them make the connection.

Quote Originally Posted by ccahill2 View Post
    I am so glad that Charles called the police. It's a bit ironic after his own secrets, but it's the only way for Ethan to move forward. I'm just surprised that he directly called the police rather than calling an attorney (or what the equivalent is in the UK) to have them make the connection.
    When you make confession to a priest it's supposed to be in cofidence. Useless priest.

As for fraudster Frank, it was an accident

Thread Information