Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Nicolette Harris Stone

NICOLETTE / HANNAH are being wasted on silly SLs.

HAZ is out of action, throw NICOLETTE back into managing the cafe.

Id love to see her start her own business. Anything has got to be better than keeping a list of AARONs mistakes. The guy is grieving and not thinking straight.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bossy7 For This Useful Post:

lizann (09-05-2024)

i enjoy nic in her quirks and banter with paul

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (09-05-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    i enjoy nic in her quirks and banter with paul
    I love NAUL!!! They are fun to watch together!! I always thought theyd be fun in a business together!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bossy7 View Post
    I love NAUL!!! They are fun to watch together!! I always thought theyd be fun in a business together!!
    she would be asset to the hotel chain

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (09-05-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    she would be asset to the hotel chain
    Absolutely!!

PAUL should have been her mentor. The actors work really well together, writers should take advantage of that.

DS article:

Neighbours' Nicolette Stone to face rejection in Amira Devkar story
    She doesn't get the news she wanted...

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...-amira-devkar/

Neighbours spoilers follow.

Neighbours' Nicolette Stone will face rejection from Amira Devkar just as their romance begins to blossom.

Amira, the older sister of Haz, recently arrived in town to check on the health of her brother after ex-girlfriend Mackenzie Hargreaves accidentally ran him over, but she doesn?t have plans to stay much longer than that.

Nicolette, meanwhile, has been rocked by the news that her father, Victor, is dying. The news causes Victor to dedicate more time to knowing his children before he passes away.

In scenes set to air on May 30 and June 3, Nicolette will tell Victor of her brief fling with Amira. Noticing how happy Nicolette was after talking about Amira, Vic took matters into his own hands as he told Amira to seize the day with his daughter.

Nicolette, however, was mortified to hear what her father had done, and she told him to back off from getting involved in her personal matters. She subsequently orders him to tell Amira that he was misguided in his previous comments.

This backfires, however, when Amira is confused as to why Nicolette is so invested in their relationship given their respective circumstances. Pointing out that she lives halfway across the country and is only on Ramsay Street temporarily, Amira states that a relationship would be impossible.

This comes as a shock to Nicolette, who is left disappointed by Amira?s words. Just how deep was their bond, and is there anything that Nicolette can do to ease her own worries or potentially make Amira change her mind?...

Neighbours releases new episodes from Mondays to Thursdays for free on Amazon Freevee in the UK and US. In Australia, the show airs from Mondays to Thursdays at 4pm on Channel 10, with a 6.30pm repeat screening on 10 Peach.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (Today)

Thread Information