Thread: Leah Patterson (Ada Nicodemou)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Not a spoiler, but for anyone interested Ada Nicodemou will be appearing in Dancing With The Stars: All Stars series on CH7 later this year:

Daily Telegraph article:

Ada Nicodemou joins 2021 Dancing With The Stars All Stars cast

Home and Away star Ada Nicodemou is putting her dancing shoes on again, with the 43-year-old signing on to the anticipated ?All Stars? Dancing With The Stars series.

Sixteen years since she edged out Chris Bath in a nailbiting grand final showdown on Dancing With The Stars, Ada Nicodemou is strapping her heels back on for another shimmy around the dancefloor.

The 43-year-old mother of one is confirmed as the first big name from the show?s glorious past seasons to sign on for the anticipated ?All Stars? season set to air on Channel 7 later this year.

And, in a move designed to sweeten the deal, Nicodemou will be reunited with her original dance partner Aric Yegudkin who helped the Home And Away star to her famous victory back in 2005.

?I basically told (Seven) that I wouldn?t do it without Aric,? laughs Nicodemou, who says she had serious misgivings about a return from dance retirement when approached by producers to come back for the All Star treatment.

?When they first approached me I was talking about it to my partner (Adam Rigby) and I said; ?Gosh, I don?t know. It?s been ten years since I did Dancing With The Stars?. And then I actually did the maths and I realised that, hang on, it was actually 16 years.

?I couldn?t believe it had been that long. I thought that maybe I actually didn?t have it me, you know? I?m 43 now and I thought maybe I was too old.

?But then I just thought; ?You know what? Why not. It?s a challenge and that?s what life is all about at the end of the day. New challenges.?

Nicodemou will be joined by a cabal of past winners and contestants from the show?s 18-year history which included some eye-popping performances from Bec Cartwright, Tom Williams and a pre-Thor Chris Hemsworth back in 2006.

?I would love to see Chris make a dancefloor comeback but something tells me he has his hands full at the moment,? laughs Nicodemou.

And:

Home and Away?s Ada Nicodemou returns to ?Dancing With The Stars: All Stars? 2021

https://7news.com.au/entertainment/h...2021-c-2148113

Home and Away's Ada Nicodemou joins all-stars reboot of Dancing with the Stars on Channel Seven - after it was axed by Network 10

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...boot-DWTS.html
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 14-02-2021 at 11:40.

Thread Information