Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    Why are most of the characters in Emmerdale so useless?

Why has Kirk had to work when normally he would just cancel all appointments at the drop of a hat.
    Not only useless but so miserable and unlikable. I cannot think of many characters here I would like if they were real people. Marlon has become an unbelievable idiot. I use to like Dawn but not now, not because she killed Malone, I am OK with that, but she is so whiney now. Chastity likewise, how long is she going to punish Paddy, things actually worked out better for Charity because he went to the police, Kirin agreed to the adoption and she got her money back. The whole programme not seems devoted to relationship problems with people I feel nothing for. Cannot wait for Mandy and Paul to leave.
    I think the producers and writers exist in a bubble where they think viewers love what they are doing. Media tend to describe Mandy as a "viewers favourite", don't know about other viewers but she is not my favourite. Funny enough Paddy is still one of the characters I quite like bit not as much as I used to.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 03-10-2020 at 10:27.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (03-10-2020), Perdita (03-10-2020), Snagglepus (03-10-2020)

Thread Information