Thread: Robert and Aaron

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Some of my own scenarios - these are NOT spoilers, real or from any source by just my ramblings

1. Robron get to Mauritius, starts to relax and get some needed rest and recuperation with , Chas and Liv and starts to get stronger, Chas feels should tell about the ONS whilst he has other family around just in case he implodes. tells gently and explains how he felt and how it came about, is angry and upset but is prepared to work through this as long as Robert has nothing more to do with Posh-Slag ..... the baby doesn't get discussed.
    (Remember - we may not be happy with this being off screen but hey, a lot of things just seem to happen or be OK and of course we have to see the context as well)

They return home and prepare to move in to The Mill, Posh-Slag comes round and Robert tell her he has told Aaron, she then announces to Aaron she is up the duff and its Robert's, Aaron of course gives Robert one of his looks and they agree that they will support the child (yuck), she has of course lied about he baby is humiliated by Robron and her family and leaves ED for ever and ever - as she leaves the village her bizarre hair and hats get caught in the combine harvester and she is never seen again (OK this bit is a little silly)

2. Robert and Aaron get home and Robert realises he has to tell Aaron about the ONS which he does, Aaron is angry and upset but they decide to work on things, Posh-Slag hates that Robert has been honest with Aaron and that they are still solid (with a few creases) so she lies about the baby eventually being found out is humiliated by Robron and her family and leaves ED.

I refuse to accept Robron break up its just too boring and repetitive I also refuse to accept she is having a child, of course I will be living in a world of disappointment although as time drags and the story continues to be more predictable I am less and less bothered which is shockingly sad.
    hi Paul hope you are well going to PM you something matty

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (20-04-2017)

Thread Information