Thread: Aaron Livesy Dingle

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I've really been very disappointed with how the Emmerdale court scenes for week starting 11 April 2016 have been shown. The general Gordon character dissing by 14yo Liv and other Emmerdale characters for the prosecution about some of unrelated "Gordon's white lies" issues is one thing but real evidence about what really happened between Gordon and Aaron many years ago seems to be really missing for me to decide about this all right now, as there seem to be no hard facts, non-emotional, physical evidence or admission from Gordon. As far as I can tell, Liv had no real statement to make about sexual abuse between Gordon and Aaron. I, for one, do not rate 14yo Liv as any kind of reliable person as a witness in court, when she was about 2yo when Aaron claims he was last raped when he was 12yo (so about 13 years ago!). [In fact, I confidently predict that I am going to hate Liv being in Emmerdale in the future...] If I was a juror then I'd fail this case as being anywhere near convincing enough for me "beyond all reasonable doubt" for facts that Aaron was abused by Gordon. There just doesn't seem to be enough credible evidence to convict Gordon for me. I'm sorry, but the prosecution has really failed for me as a virtual juror from what I've seen on ITV this week.

Also, IMO. there have been way far too many short serious court scenes switching to "comedy" scenes with David, Kerry and Leyla, etc. This has really ruined my Emmerdale viewing experience for this week for the Aaron court scenes. If I had been an Emmerdale producer/editor, I would never have done this.

There have been hints and positive suggestions revealed already about the outcome of Gordon's trial. I do not want to break news about the trial outcome as a worldwide first on soapboards, however. Later, after 19:30 hours tonight, I'll show on soapboards what got revealed unintentionally beforehand... The truth is out there right now, if you know where to find it! I just cannot tell you all about this right now until later when Emmerdale has aired from 19:00-19:30 hours on ITV, 15 April 2016.

As a final note, I was very disappointed about Robron last night. I thought that Aaron said previously that he wanted to take things slowly with Robert? Well, for me anyway, it seemed like Robert and Aaron didn't have much of any long time to catch breath again after getting back from the courtroom before snogging. This for me was something really far too soon. I'd really expected and wanted a scene like this between Robert and Aaron to happen around Christmas 2016. But I forgot that this is soapland and the British Soap Awards with Danny Miller nominated for Best Actor are going to the final public voting stages next month in May 2016...
    Last edited by Telly Watcher; 15-04-2016 at 13:42.

Thread Information