Thread: Who would you axe/keep/bring back and why?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Who would you axe/keep/bring back and why?

I just wondered who you would all axe, keep and bring back and why? For the axing, I would axe:

Keith (I agree with the scriptwriters there. During the Dawn storyline he was quite good but now he does nothing other than laze around in front of the television - useless)

Jane - I sometimes like her from time to time but I've never been a big fan of hers and she's always got on my nerves. I would find some way to write her out.

Jase and Jay: Running out of storylines for them. I would match Dawn up with Garry. I always wanted them together.

Mickey: Axed him - not much use except as a friend to Gus and Gus can find other friends.

Patrick and Yolande: Run out of storylines for them.

Shirley and Vinnie - I would have them leave the square together after her cancer storyline.

Charlie: Write him out as he has nothing to do but drive a cab.

Chelsea - No interesting developments there...

Keep:

Steven (definitely) - I would have gone slow and kept him and Stacey as friends for a while, gradually built up to the Christian storyline and then found other things to do with him. I would have brought him back in 2 months at Christmas time and had him being forgiven more slowly.

Sean - I wouldn't have made him so cruel to Gus. Maybe explored his relationship with Stacey and Jean more and have Stacey eventually find out what he did to their father and disown him and him start self harming because he genuinely loves his sister. All kinds of possibilities.

Christian: Definitely would keep him and do a bit more with him.

Max/Tanya: Would write Max back in somehow and pair him up with Tanya again. They work well together.

Stacey/Bradley: I would cut all the romance stuff with Steven/Stacey and eventually reunite Stacey and Bradley, leaving Steven as a spportive riend to Stacey. Stacey could maybe have helped him come to terms with his attraction to Christian if they had just been friends.

Gus: Would give him something to do other than clean the square.

Ian and the twins: Kept them and developd the father/son and father/daughter relations with them all.

All the Mitchells including Honey obviously. Roxy has a good friendship with Christian. Ronnie/Jack are good. Phil and Shirley have a good friendship but I wouldn't make that long term.

JacK obviously: Would develop his relationship with Ronnie and he has a lovely brother/sister relationship with Tanya.

Pat, Bianca and Ricky: Yes would keep and develop them and the children as well.

Mo: Would keep her and give her something to do.

Bring back:

Not many as there would be overcrowding - I would go for Janine, Belinda and Neville, May and Honey's dad for now.

I would develop a romance between Peggy and Honey's dad. Give May and Tanya a friendship. Develop Belinda, Neville and Janine.

How about you?
    Last edited by Lizzie Brookes; 20-04-2008 at 11:27.

Thread Information