Quote Originally Posted by pinkbanana View Post
British Soap Awards- Full List Of Winners

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEXIEST MALE- Rob James Collier (Liam Connor in Coronation Street) Deserved

SEXIEST FEMALE- Roxanne McKee (Louise Summers in Hollyoaks) Deserved but i'd rather Hollyoaks had won something else instead of this award as people seem to think this is all Hollyoaks is good for

VILLAN OF THE YEAR- Gemma Bissix (Clare Cunningham in Hollyoaks) - Completely deserved! Couldn't agree more with this one!

BEST ACTOR- Anthony Cotton (Sean Tully in Coronation Street) LOL

BEST ACTRESS- Kate Ford (Tracy Barlow in Coronation Street) Not really deserved.. I don't think she's as bad as some people make out but I think Diane Parish deserved this award more.

BEST COMEDY PERFORMANCE- Gemma Merna (Carmel McQueen in Hollyoaks) Throughly deserved, never fails to make me laugh with her one liners

BEST NEWCOMER- Kym Ryder (Michelle Connor in Coronation Street) Well deserved, she's really grown on me over her time on the show and i'm glad she won this

SPECTACTULAR SCENE OF THE YEAR- Emmerdale House Collapse NOT deserved as it killed off poor old Noreen Bell. And we all know Hollyoaks deserved this award more for the fire at the dog

BEST ON-SCREEN PARTNERSHIP- Stirling Gallacher and Sean Gleeson (George and Ronnie Woodson in Doctors) Who watches this

BEST SINGLE EPISODE- SHREDS and AFTERMATHS in Doctors ..and again.

BEST EXIT- Bill Ward (Charlie Stubbs in Coronation Street) I felt Sarah Dunn deserved this award more as her exit was just perfect. It was neither dramatic or sensational like Charlie's but it was still very emotional and fantastic to watch, and after 10 years on the show and just one other award under her belt I felt she really deserved this, especially after the Baby Grace storyline

BEST DRAMATIC PERFORMANCE- Lacey Turner (Stacey Slater in EastEnders) Decent actress so i'll say deserved

BEST DRAMATIC PERFORMANCE FROM A YOUNG ACTOR OR ACTRESS- Eden Taylor Draper (Belle Dingle in Emmerdale) Well deserved

BEST STORYLINE- Charlie's cheating and Tracy's revenge in Coronation Street (Bill Ward, Kate Ford and Samia Smith) It was ok but nothing spesh really

SPECIAL ACHEVIMENT AWARD- Tony Jordan Who's this?

LIFETIME ACHEVIMENT AWARD- Wendy Richard Absolutely deserved, couldn't pick a more worthy winner

BEST SOAP- Coronation Street As we all know I would rather Hollyoaks had won best soap but realistically we all knew that would never happen and Corrie has really picked itself up these past few months so therefore i'll say deserved. But if they had won it last year i'd have said no.
Looking forward to watching the show.