Ok so we all have them, even though we might not also admit it. I was just wondering if we could discuss our bad habbits, see what we actually consider in being a bad habbit, and if we have ever tried to stop it o and how long you have had this bad habbit. If you really wnated to could talk about someone elses bad habbits, but that wouldnt be very nice, now would it? lol we could help each other if we really wanted byt giving new ideas on how to stop that habbit, of course if that person wanted to stop or even wanted help.

Anyway for example i conside the fact that sometimes i never get up out of bed until the afternoon, a bad habbit. I always have trouble getting out of bed in the morning on a normal weekday anyway but then the weekend comes and theres nothiong i have to get up for, which mean i will just stay in bed sleeping, i wish i didnt cos then im not tired enough to sleep that night and i have less time in the day to do anything including my homework lol. Ive tried to stop but well just nothing works, what can i say, i just love my bed.