Thread: Dis-Belief 1 parter

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The inner thoughts of a murderess

This is like, my first fantasy script and it's ok. Doesn't really make much sense and i'm not sure if its been done before. But here goes...

What happened was through no fault of my own. It couldn't be helped. If he hadn't pushed me all these years- sigh- who am I kidding? No body knows what I'm going through except me, and how can i get help? I can't unless i talk to that spineless witch about it. That would make her day, me telling her it wasn't her fault, taking all the blame leaving her with a clear concense. Thats not gonna happen.
    Any way, it was instinct. Any body would have done the same and now that other stupid cow grabbing for my money because of one stupid mistake. We were all meant to stick together, not take sides and be bitching behind each others back. What was i thinking taking sides with a Mitchell. I must have been out of my mind. Den- he was the reason, he ruined my life. RuinedSams life and ruined Zoe's life. But why should I care. I don't need them but they need me. If i hadn't been strong and held us together this thing would have come down on us like a ton of bricks.
    Every thing i have done, i have done for him. He was the reason i came here, came to Walford, the vic. Met up with Zoe, Sam. But the kids.
    What the hell should i tell them. I can't say that he left me. They'd go looking for him. Wouldn't they?
    Thay left HATEING their dad for what he did. Lying and schemeing to break them all up into little peices inside. And Sharon left hateing me as well.
    How did i get into this mess?
    It wasn't meant to go this far. The others don't understand yet i have to pretend i can symaphise with them. It should be the other way around.
    Really it should have been them helping me....after all. Zoe had just killed my husband......

What do you think? Does it make sense? and PLEASE tell me if i have brought up someone elses points.
    Last edited by .:Kitz:.; 08-04-2005 at 15:34.
    Kurt Cobain, gone but not forgotten.

Thread Information