Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kat's Music Videos

Kat's Music Videos

This seemed like the best place to put this, but if it needs moved or merged in with my art thread then mods feel free.

They're uploaded on yousendit at the moment, which means the links are only valid for 7 days. Just ask if you want me to reupload and I'll do it as soon as possible.

Sometimes the links may not work, and come up with Page Not Found. Usually it works again after a while, so just wait a bit and try again.

Music Videos (will be updated as I make more, )

Jake and Chrissie - Wonderwall
    Artist: Ryan Adams
    Notes: Because maybe you're gonna be the one who saves me. First video I made, lol. I decided to use the Ryan Adams cover of the song, rather than the original, because it's got a slower, more melancholy feel to it.

Jake and Chrissie - Accidentally In Love
    Artist: Counting Crows
    Notes: Wow, a happy upbeat video for once.

Jake and Chrissie - Somewhere Only We Know
    Artist: Keane
    Notes: Oh simple thing where have you gone

Jake Moon - A Moment To Be Real
    Artist: John Rzeznik
    Notes: It's got a bit of all his relationships in, but mainly Johnny and Chrissie, as well as a bit of Danny. I was going to put more Danny in, but the lyrics didn't really fit, so I decided not to put that as a main focus.

Jake and Chrissie - Mercury
    Artist: Counting Crows
    Notes: but she's alright with me Includes arty-farty black and white fades to colour. Jake makes her life colourful, yay!

Chrissie - Ophelia
    Artist: Natalie Merchant
    Notes: Ophelia was a tempest cyclone A goddamn hurricane A lot of the clips used have Jake in them, but the Jake/Chrissie relationship isn't really the main focus, it's more about Chrissie's character.

Jake and Chrissie - Gravity
    Artist: Vienna Teng
    Notes: Pretty bog-standard, this isn't really one of my favourites. Cool song though,

Jake and Chrissie - Iris
    Artist: Goo Goo Dolls
    Notes: My first video with dialogue! Really like this vid, if I do say so myself.

Jake and Danny - In The End
    Artist: Linkin Park
    Notes: Not much to say on this one -- not much of a theme to it, just the relationship between the bros.

Jake and Chrissie - What If
    Artist: Kate Winslet
    Notes: Chrissie does some pointless wondering,

Jake and Chrissie - Only Fear
    Artist: Alexi Murdoch
    Notes: I started this off as mainly Chrissie being afraid, but decided to include Jake in that as well.

Jake and Chrissie - In The Sun
    Artist: Joseph Arthur
    Notes: Also has bits of Jake and Danny - a vid on how Jake was caught in between the two of them.
    Last edited by BlackKat; 07-08-2005 at 15:24.

they work fine and the videos are really great good work xx amelia

Thanks to torrie for my wicked banner xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKat
    This seemed like the best place to put this, but if it needs moved or merged in with my art thread then mods feel free.

At the moment all I have is Jake/Chrissie ones, cos they're the only ones I have clips for.

They're uploaded on yousendit at the moment, which means the links are only valid for 7 days. If they run out, then tell me and I'll reupload. Or if anyone can suggest somewhere I can upload them permanently...

Jake and Chrissie - Wonderwall

Jake and Chrissie - Accidentally In Love

Jake and Chrissie - Angel

If anyone has any song suggestions I'm happy to hear them, as long as the song isn't too long, and I actually have it, lol.

ETA: The links aren't working for me at the moment. I think it's either yousendit, or my computer, because they worked fine earlier. If they don't work just give a while and try again.

Hiya Blackat, could you tell me how you get animation onto the banners pleaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee??????/
    LUv K@T!E
    .x.x.x

Quote Originally Posted by Eastenders_4ev@
    Hiya Blackat, could you tell me how you get animation onto the banners pleaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee??????/
    LUv K@T!E
    .x.x.x
    What program are you using? I can only help if it's ImageReady because that's what I use. You can probably do it with Animation Shop, but I won't be able to tell you how.

WOW... WOW... and WOW... these are brill... there so amazing... great... fabulous... well done... you should be really proud...
    Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

Blackat could you please do me a Kat and alfie animation Banner pppppplllllllleeeeeeaaaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeeee? ???

LUv K@T!E
    .x.x.x.x.x.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastenders_4ev@
    Blackat could you please do me a Kat and alfie animation Banner pppppplllllllleeeeeeaaaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeeee? ???
    Nope, I don't have any clips for them. I can only do Jake and Chrissie animations.

The videos are great could ya please tell me how to make them, please!!
    I have Movie maker!!
    Please thanks!!

Love the Accidently in love one !
    You should be very very proud!!

layne
    x x x

You need to import the clips by going File >> Import into collections. And then import the song you want to use.

This is the timeline -->

You need to drag the clips on it (where it says video) and then your audio track (where it says Audio/Music).

By clicking the button I've marked it red, and dragging the marker to Audio/Music, it'll get rid of the audio on the clips. Then just arrange your clips along the timeline.

I hope it helps.
    Last edited by Treacle; 12-06-2005 at 21:19.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKat
    You need to import the clips by going File >> Import into collections. And then import the song you want to use.

This is the timeline -->

You need to drag the clips on it (where it says video) and then your audio track (where it says Audio/Music).

By clicking the button I've marked it red, and dragging the marker to Audio/Music, it'll get rid of the audio on the clips. Then just arrange your clips along the timeline.

I hope it helps.
    Cool thanks your a star!! i'll try it oit tomorrow, going to bed now, very tired
    Luv ya
    Layne
    x x x

Thread Information