Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Grant

22 31.88%
  • Dennis

47 68.12%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Grant v's Dennis

i voted for dennis but i think i should have voted for grant because he looks stronger although dennis deserves to win lol

dennis

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

Yeah i guess grant could wack dennis hes a completely different build to dennis, but obviously dennis owns the key to sharons heart, whoever wins the fight hes got sharon forever so a few bruices to the face wont matter, lol.

I voted Dennis because I want Dennis to win the fight but I think Grant would and I think he'd win by a long way. I hope this doesn't happen. With Ross only back for a week or so I'm hoping they won't have time!

Forever Loving TAO - Messageboard for all Tracy Ann or Chrissie fans!

Ross Kemp is back for 2 weeks in August and has the chance to come back for longer in 2006. When they say 2 weeks though that's just filming and they film for 2 weeks worth of episodes in one session so Grant could be there for god knows how long.

Quote Originally Posted by Walford Queen
    Ross Kemp is back for 2 weeks in August and has the chance to come back for longer in 2006. When they say 2 weeks though that's just filming and they film for 2 weeks worth of episodes in one session so Grant could be there for god knows how long.
    They said he had two weeks break from filming Ultimate Force and would only appear on screen for approx one week in the autumn when the whole family were reunited (possibly for Phil's trial?). When he finishes Ultimate Force in January he may come back for a longer period of a few months but they don't know because he never was too keen on doing that.

I thought he would film for the whole 2 weeks.

I think he is keen to go back for 4 months in 2006, he said he's available to do that

Quote Originally Posted by Walford Queen
    I thought he would film for the whole 2 weeks.

I think he is keen to go back for 4 months in 2006, he said he's available to do that
    I'm not too keen on him going back because I want to watch Eastenders not 'The Mitchell Show' - I frankly find all of them pretty boring when they are together. And Peggy drives me up the wall! She's slightly up herself as Stacey Slater would say!

Dennis. No question.
    Grant might be big and rough but Dennis is physcotic when he's angry and where Sharon's involved I think he could get pretty scary...

Dennis

Sharon is the love of Grants life but he is not hers and plus she has shown for more for Dennis than any of her previous partners, including Grant. When she talks about him, its unhappy memories and a life she wants to move on from. Plus Sharon was willing to leave her father for him. That says a lot for how deeply she feels for him. Sharon and Grant were well over 10 years ago and they have both evolved as people. I think there will be lots of tension but her love for Dennis simply overrides it, plain and simple.

Fighting physically though -still Dennis. He used to beat peeople up for a living. He can handle himself.
    Last edited by Alisha; 05-06-2005 at 23:45.

Thread Information