Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Ashes To Ashes Series 3

i loved that bit, especially the way alex just went "is that a garden" and he was like yeah, why?

The clip for next weeks looks good to.

Me too, loved the bit about the Blue Peter garden.

how infuriating was it tonght! think they are building up to the big finale next week! i

I quite enjoyed tonight But you are probably right, the big finale is on its way

Has anyone a clue what is going to happen cause I don't. But how heartwarming was Chris and Gene's hug. I'm gonna get all emotional next week.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I really enjoyed this week's episode - it's all so mysterious. Where is Sam Tyler? I really hope all the loose ends are tied up satisfactorily next week.

Its all getting complicated with the voices and stars that Shaz, RAy and Chris keep hearing and seeing. Is Nelson set to return on friday now Luigi's cousin is dead?.

I have a theory that Gene is trying to keep everyone in his world and that Keats is trying to take their life's away and take them out of Gene's world.
    Think about how keen Keats is for the characters to break away from Gene, Shaz with a new job, Chris to stand up for himself, Alex to keeping digging further on Sam. All the characters have fought against Keats and had their awaking moment with the music and stars, all that is except Alex. Alex has not learnt to trust Gene fully yet maybe next week, yet she hasnt taken Keats advice fully either. I have a feeling big things are going to happen on friday but I just sense that Gene is like some God trying to hold onto all of them in his world and Keats is like death, taking them away. Like he did with Viv, like Keats took his life, Viv betrayed the Guv and never redemmed himself.

Having said this not sure about the Sam Tyler angle. Would not be surprised if theres a major twist at the end despite producers and cast saying it all ties up at the end. And apparently none of the cast guessed the ending either. Cannot Wait. Friday is to far away.

I also think that young copper following Alex is either a young Gene or Chris. Maybe Chris because of the mention of how whistles make him jump.
    Last edited by Johnny Allen; 16-05-2010 at 19:00.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

i have no idea! im so looking forward to seeing the conclusion though. I really thought that alex and gene were finally going to gether.

Daniel Mays: 'Ashes fans really hate me'
    BBCDaniel Mays has admitted that fans of Ashes To Ashes hate him.

The actor, who plays Jim Keats, explained that he is glad he is moving to South Africa for his next job on new BBC sci-fi drama Outcasts.

"The fans absolutely hate me, mainly because Jim interrupted the kiss [between Gene and Alex] last week," he said. "I'm relieved I'm working in South Africa because I don't want any crazed Ashes To Ashes fans coming up to me in the street."

Mays added that he hopes Gene and Alex kiss in the finale, saying: "If they snog, and I can't say for sure, at least the fans will forgive me."

Mays also claimed that Ashes To Ashes fans will be satisfied with the final edition of the show.

"I only saw the last episode two days ago and it was so emotional to watch," he said. "I shed a tear."

The finale of Ashes To Ashes airs tonight at 9pm on BBC One.

I think that the old photograph that Gene had in the tin is maybe his dad and it's his ghost trying to warn Alex about Keats.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thread Information