Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Our Other Halves

Quote Originally Posted by Hannelene View Post
    I'm impressed as usually those kinds of relationships are hard to keep quiet in a workplace! You have done very well. So if no one knows at work or only a selected few do how do you cope with heading out together at the weekends or days off?
    Yeah im quite pleased that ive managed to keep it quite all this time

Weekends and stuff work quite well the places we go out we never meet anyone else from work and we're hardly ever on the same shift so dont have to come into work together.

Maybe im just being too sensitvie about it but just dont want people knowing my business.

Obviously if things were to get anymore serious like siobhan then we'd need to tell people

I don't think your being too sensitive Luna. I would be the same to be honest. It's your own personal business, so nobody else has a right to know, unless you want them too

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DaVeyWaVey For This Useful Post:

Luna (05-08-2009)

I agree with Davey - Luna your business is your business

I'm in a relationship, very early days only been going out a few weeks - only known each other about a month and a half! Met on holiday and we hit it off right away, he really is a perfect match for me! He understands my humour and sarcasm - and is excalty the same! Unfortunately he lives in Manchester and i live here in the midlands - so we're 2 1/2 hours away which is horrible, but we've seen each other every single weekend, even more than that. And another one of my friends is starting a relationship with one of the other manchester guys - so we both need to go up and with two of us petrol will be less As of yet the distance thing isn't really a problem - its just annoying! But we'll see

Quote Originally Posted by Layne View Post
    I agree with Davey - Luna your business is your business

I'm in a relationship, very early days only been going out a few weeks - only known each other about a month and a half! Met on holiday and we hit it off right away, he really is a perfect match for me! He understands my humour and sarcasm - and is excalty the same! Unfortunately he lives in Manchester and i live here in the midlands - so we're 2 1/2 hours away which is horrible, but we've seen each other every single weekend, even more than that. And another one of my friends is starting a relationship with one of the other manchester guys - so we both need to go up and with two of us petrol will be less As of yet the distance thing isn't really a problem - its just annoying! But we'll see
    long distance can work if you like the person enough, one of my friends from the midlands has been with her boyfriend from manchester for about 3 years now! long distance can be hard at times, as im learning with Nick, but i know i can work becuase i care for him so much. i have regular contact with him when im not with him in person so i dont miss him too much.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bryan For This Useful Post:

Layne (05-08-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_2k9 View Post
    Well I am currently young, free and single! haha, if it happens it happens but at the moment im happy just going out, having a laugh etc
    Me to Chris! i'm liking it at the moment, my last relationship was pretty awful and at 20 i'm just enjoying myself. If it happens it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_2k9 View Post
    Well I am currently young, free and single! haha, if it happens it happens but at the moment im happy just going out, having a laugh etc
    Me to Chris! i'm liking it at the moment, my last relationship was pretty awful and at 20 i'm just enjoying myself. If it happens it happens.
    A good attitude to have, Katy

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinkbanana For This Useful Post:

Katy (06-08-2009)

Thread Information