Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: House Season 6 - Spoiler Alert!

Franka Potente to Guest in Season 6 Premiere

The German-born actress appears in the two-hour season premiere, which is directed by executive producer Katie Jacobs.

Fellow House executive producer David Shore recently told us, "Those two hours take place basically exclusively within the institution" over a period of six months, as damaged doc Gregory House's (Hugh Laurie) attempts to recover from the hallucinations that crippled him at the end of season five.

It’s the news Cameron and Chase fans have longed to hear: After two years spent mostly on the sidelines, Jennifer Morrison and Jesse Spencer will be back in the trenches on House this season.

“They are both thrown back into their old jobs,” Morrison told us at last night’s Teen Choice Awards. “It’s been great actually. I have been working a lot and there are things that happen to House very early in the season that have a domino effect on all of the other characters.”

Those “things” involve a shake-up at Princeton Plainsboro that finds Foreman filling in for an ailing House as the hospital’s top doc. The transition is rocky to say the least. “Cameron was always very close and protective of House,” she says. “And to have her mentor be away in an asylum makes her contemplate life and career and him. Having him gone affects everyone he works with, personally and professionally.”

Further complicating matters will be Cameron and Chase’s status as newlyweds. “This season starts a few months from where we left off last season in the finale and Chase and Cameron are finding their groove as a married couple,” reveals Morrison, who hints at some friction now that they’re working alongside each other again. “That might put some strain on the marriage.

“They’re taking things up a notch [this season],” Morrison continues. “I think the audience will be able to enjoy seeing new things from all of us.”

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Abigail (11-08-2009)

House moves in with Wilson after he returns from the asylum

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Chloe O'brien (14-08-2009)

This is going to be one of the funniest thing on House, watching House and Wilson living together.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Another promo video with a few extra scenes in

http://www.facebook.com/video/video....3746805&ref=nf

Snakes in the House video behind the scenes of a photoshoot

http://snakesonacane.com/
    Last edited by Abigail; 09-09-2009 at 19:53.

Wow that snake thing is awesome!

Behind the scenes - building Mayfield
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sep73E6z8Qc&feature=related"]YouTube - House MD Behind the Scenes of 6x01 'Broken'[/ame]
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/a17...ave-house.html

Jennifer Morrison has reportedly agreed to leave Fox drama House.

According to Entertainment Weekly, the star's exit is a creative decision on the part of the show's producers.

The actress, who plays Dr Allison Cameron on the series, is the first of the original castmembers to depart. She is believed to have filmed her last scenes earlier this week.

Morrison's final episode is expected to air in November.

Suspicions about her future in the show were raised last week when she failed to attend a premiere screening in Hollywood.

Jennifer Morrison, who has recently sat on the back burner on House, is leaving the Fox series, Entertainment Weekly reports.

Morrison has played Cameron, a member of House's team, since the beginning of the series. She did not quit, and her exit was a creative decision by the producers, sources told EW.

Jesse Spencer revealed to TVGuide.com at the House premiere that he has an upcoming storyline that involves "medical malpractice." E! Online says that the storyline will contribute to Cameron's exit, and that House (Hugh Laurie) will turn Chase against Cameron.

Cameron's character is not being killed off, and the door is open for her return, EW said. Show reps had no comment.
    I like Cameron its a shame she is leaving

Season 6 begins tomorrow night on Sky1 at 9pm, which is great news as season 5 only finished last week I thought it would be another year before we would see the new series.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Season six starting in the uk already? It's only been back in America two weeks

Thread Information