Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Adam Barton (Adam Thomas)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Adam hinted in an interview that he would be up for his character having a gay relationship with Aaron so will it happen do you think?
    The Producer was standing behind him when he said it, I think they'll take any idea that they think would be a good story. Adam Thomas practically indicated that he just about has the hots for Danny Miller he adores him so much. I personally think the whole gay thing should be known about and not seen, that's not what people tune in for, in fact most people tune out, leave the room or switch channels when they do see it. It's not about "being with the times" either, it's broadcast like a fashion item which just isn't right, sensationalised for the purpose of scratching for ratings, low tactics. They have it implicated in period drama now too, a certain Sunday night one at the moment and I don't like it, it takes away from the purity of shows that show no indication of sex at all

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Adam hinted in an interview that he would be up for his character having a gay relationship with Aaron so will it happen do you think?
    The Producer was standing behind him when he said it, I think they'll take any idea that they think would be a good story. Adam Thomas practically indicated that he just about has the hots for Danny Miller he adores him so much. I personally think the whole gay thing should be known about and not seen, that's not what people tune in for, in fact most people tune out, leave the room or switch channels when they do see it. It's not about "being with the times" either, it's broadcast like a fashion item which just isn't right, sensationalised for the purpose of scratching for ratings, low tactics. They have it implicated in period drama now too, a certain Sunday night one at the moment and I don't like it, it takes away from the purity of shows that show no indication of sex at all

I would like Adam and Aaron to just stay friends platonic

Yes, although Aaron's clearly been in love with him for quite a long time, I just don't think it'd be believable to try and change his preference. Mind you things can happen if you have special feelings for someone who is just a friend, still think it'd be weird though

Quote Originally Posted by kennedyfan86 View Post
    I imagine Adam will be going to prison for the arson on the garage as Adam no doubt needs a paternity leave storyline

Emmerdale actor Adam Thomas has become a father.

The star's long-term girlfriend Caroline Daly gave birth to a baby boy, Teddy James, on Monday (September 8).

Adam Thomas and girlfriend Caroline Daly
    © Rex Features / McPix Ltd
    Adam Thomas and girlfriend Caroline Daly

Thomas, who plays Adam Barton on the ITV soap, revealed the news on his Twitter account.

"2day I fell more in lovewith @Carolinejanexx than I ever will do!Teddy James Thomas born 8/9/2014 new lucky roulette numbers right there ;)" he wrote.

2day I fell more in lovewith @Carolinejanexx than I ever will do!Teddy James Thomas born 8/9/2014 new lucky roulette numbers right there ;)

— adam thomas (@adamthomas21) September 8, 2014

Thomas has been part of the Emmerdale cast since 2009. He previously played Donte Charles in BBC One's Waterloo Road.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (11-09-2014), maidmarian (09-09-2014)

Lovely black and white picture of father and son released, beautiful

This is the pic on DS

This is the pic on DS

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (12-09-2014), tammyy2j (12-09-2014)

Congratulations to Adam and Caroline, and to new Uncle Ryan.
    What a gorgeous family. Thomas looks like he will grow up as handsome as his Daddy and Uncle ♥

Adam Barton proves trouble follows him wherever he goes when he's involved in a prison bustup. Moira is heartbroken when she finds out that instead of allowing her to see him behind bars, he's asked for Aaron instead. James tries to convince Moira that Adam is trying to protect her from seeing him in prison, but she's unconvinced. Later, Aaron calls round at the farm and tells Moira he couldn't see Adam because he was involved in an altercation with another prisoner.

Adam Thomas who plays Adam thinks being behind bars will be what his character needs to straighten himself out.

Thread Information