Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Adam Barton (Adam Thomas)

Adam Barton reaches a brave decision next week as he makes a public confession to the guilty secret he's been hiding for two years.

With his best friend Aaron Livesy (Danny Miller) now back in the village, Adam realises that it isn't fair for him to keep being blamed for the 2012 fire at Cain Dingle's garage.

Adam knows that it'd be best for Aaron to be able to come home for good, so he makes a public confession at The Woolpack by revealing that he was the real arsonist.

Adam Thomas, who plays Adam, commented: "The whole village is going to know sooner or later, so Adam just confesses at The Woolpack and gets it out there. He tells everyone that it was him who set the garage on fire, not Aaron.

"Adam just wants to clear Aaron's name now, as Aaron has done enough and he doesn't want him to take it any further. Adam wants Aaron to have a normal life now and be back home. That's where Aaron needs to be - back home with his family."

Asked how Adam feels after his confession, the actor replied: "Adam thinks it's a good thing that at least he's confessed now. People had been talking and whispering about the fire at The Woolpack, so at least the truth is out there now. Adam has told everyone what the deal is and that Aaron has done nothing wrong."

Emmerdale fans will have to wait and see what the consequences are for both characters, as Adam faces the possibility of an arson charge and Aaron may still be in trouble for spending the past two years on the run.

On the bright side, Adam's mother Moira is proud of him for telling the truth and gives him his job back at the farm as a reward for doing the right thing.

Thomas added: "Adam and Moira are not seeing eye to eye, but I think eventually things will start to get better. I think he can make friends with James eventually too. Some bridges need to be mended, but as time goes on, it could definitely happen."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (20-08-2014), lizann (19-08-2014)

but don't bother going to the police and confessing eh Adam?

Quote Originally Posted by sarah c View Post
    but don't bother going to the police and confessing eh Adam?
    I'm sure that will happen too

Last edited by tammyy2j; 20-08-2014 at 15:33.

Maybe Edna reporting Aaron to the police is the catalyst for the truth to come out???

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (20-08-2014), tammyy2j (20-08-2014)

Hopefully Adam will go away for a long, long time. An awful character and an awful actor.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to localoca For This Useful Post:

sarah c (21-08-2014)

Too many are protecting Adam he needs to be sent to prison imo

Awww, not a lot of love here for Adam Thomas so i see lol, i think he can be a very good actor, sometimes he isn't given a lot to work with, but he's often very good when he's given something. Adam himself has said many people don't feel sympathy for Adam, they just think he needs a good slap - my Mum's one of them that wants to give him one, luckily she won't be going down to England very soon lol.
    I imagine Adam will be going to prison for the arson on the garage as Adam no doubt needs a paternity leave storyline

Awww, not a lot of love here for Adam Thomas so i see lol, i think he can be a very good actor, sometimes he isn't given a lot to work with, but he's often very good when he's given something. Adam himself has said many people don't feel sympathy for Adam, they just think he needs a good slap - my Mum's one of them that wants to give him one, luckily she won't be going down to England very soon lol.
    I imagine Adam will be going to prison for the arson on the garage as Adam no doubt needs a paternity leave storyline

Adam hinted in an interview that he would be up for his character having a gay relationship with Aaron so will it happen do you think?

Thread Information