Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson Dies, Aged 50.

There is only one way to stop Joe exploiting his grandchildren and forcing them into a miseable childhood like their father had and that is to place the children in someone else care. Michale kpet his kids out of the public for a reason he didn't want them entering showbiz until they were older if at all, but if they stay with their grandparents they will end up like the rest of the Jacksons.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

Pinkbanana (12-07-2009)

He needs a friend not connected to the industry to give the children a proper childhood. But it feels like MJ was out of true friends.

Aren't the parents quite old? It says in that article the father is 79. They may not be able to cope with the kids anyway, and, realistically may not live for years and years - is it really fair to give the kids to them to experience more death?

Most child stars seem to go wayward such as Lindsay Lohan, I hope they don't go into showbiz if they don't want to. Sometimes its hard to say no to relatives. And how can they be thinking of showbiz when their father has just died. Joe should just let them grieve in peace.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

They have nannies to help them But perhaps the kids want to follow their dad in his footsteps, you never know. I just hope they don't get exploited the way Michael and his brothers were.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pinkbanana (12-07-2009)

La Toya Jackson has claimed that her brother Michael was murdered by plotters who were desperate for his fortune.

The legendary singer's eldest sister vowed to uncover the truth about his shock death as she revealed her suspicions in an interview with the News Of The World.

Speaking to the newspaper, La Toya promised: "I know who did it and I won't rest until I nail them."

She added: "Michael was murdered. And we don't think just one person was involved. Rather, it was a conspiracy of people. I feel it was all about money. Michael was worth well over a billion in music publishing assets and somebody killed him for that. He was worth more dead than alive."

The Jacksons have already ordered a second independent autopsy in an attempt to discover the reasons for his fatal heart attack. An official report is due to be released in two weeks' time, however the family has already been given the results of toxicology tests on the body.

"I think everyone will be surprised when the results come out," La Toya confirmed. "I can't discuss that any further because of the ongoing police investigation."

The former Playboy model, who appeared on Celebrity Big Brother earlier this year, also alleged that millions of dollars were taken from her brother's residence on the day that he died.

"Michael always had cash in his homes, usually around $2 million which he used to pay out on things," she explained. "People said he wasn't wealthy, but Michael always had money with him.

"When I went to the house later that day there was no cash or jewellery. So many people had been through that house before I got there. Someone went in there and did a good job. It was very strange."

Jackson's father Joe has already expressed concern that "foul play" resulted in the star's death.
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by di marco View Post
    She added: "Michael was murdered. And we don't think just one person was involved. Rather, it was a conspiracy of people. I feel it was all about money. Michael was worth well over a billion in music publishing assets and somebody killed him for that. He was worth more dead than alive."

"Michael always had cash in his homes, usually around $2 million which he used to pay out on things," she explained. "People said he wasn't wealthy, but Michael always had money with him.

"When I went to the house later that day there was no cash or jewellery. So many people had been through that house before I got there. Someone went in there and did a good job. It was very strange."

Jackson's father Joe has already expressed concern that "foul play" resulted in the star's death.
    I thought he was facing financial ruin?!

Surely he might of been on paper worth a lot of money, but how would anyone other than the family benefit from this, if he died??? The parasites who hung on to him, surely would be better off if he was alive, and he was set to make a fair bob or two from the upcoming concerts?

If La Toya went to his house after his death, I can believe that his property, jewellery/money might have been stolen by some employees etc... as they would have the opportunity... However to state he was murdered??? Mmmmm...... just let the bloke rest in peace.

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

I thought Michael was broke, that is why he was going to do the concerts. How come he has now allegedly got a couple of millions lying around his home? I don't believe a word of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkbanana View Post

i thought that too. and who leaves $2million in their house?!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkbanana View Post

i thought that too. and who leaves $2million in their house?!
    Well, one doesn't like to boast, but I have been known to leave at least £2.50 laying around the house....

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

Mind somebody is not going to do you in for so much cash

Thread Information