Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556

Thread: Michelle Connor-McDonald (Kym Marsh)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    As I thought, she scams him out of the Bistro and dumps him publicly at the altar ... how predictable ... https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...evenge-robert/
    Last month, the Sun Online exclusively revealed that Robert’s luck is only set to worsen when he’s brought in for questioning by the police and accused of murdering her.

But will a desperate Robert really kill pregnant Vicky after their furious showdown?

EastEnders viewers will have to wait and see, as details of Robert’s future are being kept firmly under wraps for now.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (14-11-2019)

"Last month, the Sun Online exclusively revealed that Robert’s luck is only set to worsen when he’s brought in for questioning by the police and accused of murdering her.

But will a desperate Robert really kill pregnant Vicky after their furious showdown?

EastEnders viewers will have to wait and see, as details of Robert’s future are being kept firmly under wraps for now."

What about Coronation Street viewers? How long will they have to wait?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

lizann (14-11-2019), Perdita (14-11-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    "Last month, the Sun Online exclusively revealed that Robert’s luck is only set to worsen when he’s brought in for questioning by the police and accused of murdering her.

EastEnders viewers will have to wait and see, as details of Robert’s future are being kept firmly under wraps for now."

What about Coronation Street viewers? How long will they have to wait?

as usual great journalism by the sun

27 december is her exit

she sells the bistro to ray

off to ireland while her jobless gob****e sons stay around in rob's flat, im hoping gary takes them out

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/cor...n-possibility/

Kym Marsh left Coronation Street in December 2019, having played Michelle Connor since 2006.

Since then she's landed herself a job presenting Morning Live on BBC One alongside Gethin Jones, and nabbed a role in a stage version of Fatal Attraction. With all that and more in her busy schedule, could she see herself reprising her role as Michelle in the future?

"Yeah, possibly," she told The Mirror. "I love Coronation Street, it's where I started and it gave me the biggest part of my career.

"I had wonderful times there, I made wonderful friends and I loved the character of Michelle, so I have no doubt I'll go back at some point ? as long as they don't kill me off off-screen!"

Her Fatal Attraction role will feature more risqu? and intimate scenes than Corrie, which Kym admits she is finding quite nerve-wrecking.

"I'm terrified, absolutely terrified. I've been fortunate enough to have been in the acting game for a long time now and this is something I've never actually done ? it's going to be a challenge in itself," she said. "But I think once I've done it once it will be fine. And it's not real!

"It's just another side to the part I'm playing. Obviously, taking some of your clothes off on stage is quite daunting, but it will be alright ? I'll just keep getting in that gym."

The role also sees her reunite with fellow Corrie star Oliver Farnworth, who played Andy Carver between 2014 and 2017. Kym admitted that they hadn't worked together that often on the soap, but it was still nice to have some familiarity.

Please no no no. :

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (18-01-2022), parkerman (17-01-2022)

Oh god, please no, she's not been away long enough.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jadefalcon For This Useful Post:

alan45 (18-01-2022), lizann (18-01-2022)

Kym Marsh has opened up about a return to Coronation Street - saying she has "no doubt" she will go back.

The actress played Michelle Connor for 13 years on the hit ITV soap.

She left the cobbles in 2019 so she could work on other projects.

At the time, her exit was said to be a temporary year-long break.

But after appearing in films, dramas, stage shows and hosting a variety of television shows including BBC breakfast show Morning Live, Kym?s return is yet to happen.

Kym, who rose to fame in 2001 after winning a place in the band Hear'Say, is currently preparing to star in a stage tour of Fatal Attraction.

Asked whether she is open to returning to Corrie, Kym told the Mirror : ?Yeah, possibly.

?I love Coronation Street, it?s where I started and it gave me the biggest part of my career.?

?I had wonderful times there,? she added.

?I made wonderful friends and I loved the character of Michelle, so I have no doubt I?ll go back at some point.

"As long as they don?t kill me off off-screen.?
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Thread Information