Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Home and Away Aus Spoilers 23rd - 26th June 2009 (4881 - 4885)

Sex tape?

And Yay Aden proposes!!!

Will Aden and Belle get married on her death bed or will she die before they get a chance to get wed at all

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Sex tape?

How ironic that this is to air a few weeks after Lincoln's sex tape affair

I hope they do get married before Belle dies. It would be tragic if they didn't, after everything they've been through.

I love aden and belle

I feel like they are heading down a simillar path as jack and martha

well there goes my Hugo killed Lou theory ! tuesday Lou's murder is solved, and Thur/Friday Hugo and Martha. The murder is solved Tuesday, then if it was Hugo, he would not be free to be about with Martha Thur/Friday.

Monday
    Jai tells Xavier about the tape. Aden makes a decision about his future. Irene starts to think Donna may have had something to do with Lous death. Aden decides to propose to Belle.

Tuesday
    As Irenes suspicions grow, Angelo digs into Donnas past. Adens plan hits a snag. A surprise entry into the film festival has Summer Bay shocked. Nicole finds out about the sex tape. Aden's in trouble when he finds himself unemployed. The mystery of Lou's murder is solved.

Wednesday
    Charlie is jealous of Angelos relationship with May. Trey tries to apologise to Nicole. Lachie comes between Geoff and Claudia as he makes a shocking claim.

Thursday
    Kirsty is annoyed at Miles for telling people they are thinking of having a baby. Claudia seems to be having doubts about Geoff. Hugo and Martha cant fight their attraction to one another.

Friday
    Aden makes a mistake that he will live to regret. Tony is shocked when he sees Hugo and Martha together. Charlie tries to talk sense into Ruby. Aden resorts to desperate measures. Tony gives his blessing to Hugo and Martha. Ruby tells Charlie about her plans to sleep with Xavier.
    Last edited by walsh2509; 18-06-2009 at 02:44.

Thread Information