Page 102 of 134 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1337

Thread: How Was Your Day VI

Im off to uni soon!

I'm still alive, just had a manic freshers week, so tired now and think i may get the dreaded freshers flu., It has been a great week though, even if i am so tired, going to be a hock going to lectures tomorrow!

Meant to be going orienteering later but i can hardly move! Dreading my phone bill, its going to be a fortune.

A couple of my flatmates have freshers flu!

I hate booking trains! My uni added an extra day to my timetable in the time since I booked my tickets so now I have to go in Friday which means I can't leave on Thursday which means...I have to change/cancel the ticket....apparently this incurs a £10 charge! Its cheaper for me to book another ticket and forget about the first one..Grr!! £9.55 down the pan. So I have only one whole day at home instead of two.. Sucks!

At least the bbciplayer is working at last I can watch Casualty.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

I went to the evening church service to clear my head tonight and ran into the one person I've been avoiding all weekend. I had that blood running cold feeling when I saw him, which was kinda awkward. We went for something to eat afterwards but it was strange. He said he never goes to the evening service but something told him to tonight, which is sweet and also slightly worrying at the same time. At least he didn't go all out and say God told him to go.

Seeing him in church was like seeing an ex. You really want to see them but on the other hand you don't want to see the look on their face when they see you. He sat at the back of the church for the whole service and never said anything, although I did wonder if he was there.

I don't know where our relationship is going. All I know is that I'm driving us apart with a lack of communication on my part.

Had an ok day today. Spent the morning crying in my room but then I pushed myself and got out and spoke to people and made two friends, Jade and Louise. I spent most of the day with them and hopefully I will be seeing them tomorrow.

I also met this other guy who's on the same course as me. He offered me umm sex.. but I declined. He's gorgeous though but I'm not in the right state of mind at the moment and not interested in one offs!

Well that was a strange proposition to say you've just met him. Did he just come out with "shall we have sex?"

I'm pleased you're making friends. Uni is a huge life change for anyone, it's natural to feel a bit homesick and disoriented.

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    Well that was a strange proposition to say you've just met him. Did he just come out with "shall we have sex?"

I'm pleased you're making friends. Uni is a huge life change for anyone, it's natural to feel a bit homesick and disoriented.
    We met at the Arts lecture. We got talking and he said he was trying to pull people and that we should go and pull some girls, but I said I wasn't too interested in pulling women, then he just said we could always hook up and have sex if he had no luck with the women.

Todays been ok, College is picking up sloooooowly.
    I got my car back tonight too I shall be cleaning it when I get home from College tomorrow

Went out for a bit earlier for a bit of a drive with some company.
    But I ahve yet again been so so stupid. I'll never learn

I am exhausted... started dance aerobics last night.. it was very full on.. have some exec at work today and I am like the walking wounded
    Super Mod

Try the pineapple cure, hope it helps with your aches and pains

Thread Information