Page 95 of 134 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day VI

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post

(I have already met Chloe O'Brien, Luna and Norman (several times)). They can vouch for me, lol
    Who are you again?

Yes, I can vouch for Trinity. She is as she is on sbs

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Meh For This Useful Post:

Trinity (13-09-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by Norman Bates View Post

(I have already met Chloe O'Brien, Luna and Norman (several times)). They can vouch for me, lol
    Who are you again?

Yes, I can vouch for Trinity. She is as she is on sbs
    But is that a good thing???

Only joking - Trin is one of the most nicest and genuine people ive ever met
    Last edited by Luna; 12-09-2009 at 21:25.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Luna For This Useful Post:

Trinity (13-09-2009)

I went to see my nephew's new shop today. He is opening a new photography business in a couple of weeks and I was helping clean the shop. I've got a big blister on my left thump from pealing the old signs of the windows. Then went to Frankie and Benny's as a birthday treat for Marley.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I am so confused! I've got work at 2 today but Olivia can ahrdly talk so she can't go in, so I told her I'd cover her from 12... but to ring up. So she rang up to tell Michelle and the chef said Michelle isn't going in today.... but Adam's on holidays for a week, so who the heck have we got for management if Michelle is still too?!

Im so sad now that the show is over

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I got an unconditional offer for the post grad course I applied to at Southampton!

I will accept - and go down to Southampton for the first time in January 2010!

Woooh!
    Well done. I might just have to go home and meet up with you one day next year
    That would be great

I am sooo tired. Fell asleep in the car on the way home from College.
    I had dancing too, and explained to my dance teahce rthat I'm giving dancing a 1 month trial, to see if I can cope with work, and the work load from College, and if not then I'm leaving... but she was very understanding and said that I have to do whats best for me basically, which I was pleased about.

I'm finding it difficult to keep things together this week, I feel really low.
    All my friends are leaving this weekend, I'm starting to really dislike College already, and I'm still finding this whole "situation" with Adam really difficult, which is going to get worse when all my friends have left and I can't even talk to any of them about it lol. I feel lost.

You can come on here and talk to your heart's content, Kirsty. You are not alone

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Kirsty :] (16-09-2009)

When I came back from holiday I found out that I have won a prize in a draw held by my local magazine and I have just been to collect it. I thought it was a voucher for 25 Euro but the prize is actually ready made up and I now got a nice pair of earrings, a large mug, a small coaster, a large coaster and a kitchen clock where the hours are made up of tiny little ducks and you can stick notes under them as the clock is a magnetic memo clock What a nice surprise as I am not very lucky in these things most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    You can come on here and talk to your heart's content, Kirsty. You are not alone
    Yeah

Good couple of days. On Monday went to Nandos with some secondary school friends. Hilarious times. Yesterday went to secondary school and saw some teachers. In the evening went to Revolution and got satisfyingly tipsy with college people. Today I'm going to Oceana. Drinking less though, I think.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to StarsOfCCTV For This Useful Post:

Kirsty :] (16-09-2009)

Thread Information