Page 7 of 134 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day VI

What course are you doing ladypink?

I started a degree with the Open University this year as I wanted to still keep working as well as study. I have started to the road to try and gain a degree in Childhood and Youth Studies. The first module which I’m in the middle of completing is based around Social Science. The last essay I am late in submitting is based around Darwin’s theory on evolution…….

I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE revision.

Did i mention i hate revision!!

What are you revising for? A levels?

Yes, unfortunately. The lovely people at the exam boards have decided to put 3 of my exams together, and so monday, tuesday and thursday will consist of a English and psychology sandwich - URGH!
    Trying to balance my time between the subjects isn't working and there is SO MUCH information why oh why oh why did i pick 3 really horrible subjects!

[/end rant]

Good luck with it all
    I remember when I did my A levels I was so stressed from the revision

Do you feel you have revised enough?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hannelene For This Useful Post:

Layne (06-06-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by Layne View Post
    Yes, unfortunately. The lovely people at the exam boards have decided to put 3 of my exams together, and so monday, tuesday and thursday will consist of a English and psychology sandwich - URGH!
    Trying to balance my time between the subjects isn't working and there is SO MUCH information why oh why oh why did i pick 3 really horrible subjects!

[/end rant]
    I had similar. Psychology, Business and English sandwich. I couldn't balance my time well at all and English got neglected. Probably not the best subject for it to happen to lol. When's your Drama one?

Thanks! Urm, kind of, i think i know more than i think i know, but i don't feel like its going in. I probably should have done more revision in half term and stuff - but hey can't go back - just trying my best to do some now (not really giving off a good impression being on here )

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post

[/end rant]
    I had similar. Psychology, Business and English sandwich. I couldn't balance my time well at all and English got neglected. Probably not the best subject for it to happen to lol. When's your Drama one?
    Its horrible! Yes i think my english one's are going to be slightly neglected. But psychology i feel is going to be poop to, compared to the rest of my marks for the subject Sad times.
    Drama written is on the 19th, so i've got like a week and a bit to concentrate on the one exam - which'll be good considering i've actually done NOTHING for it so far!

Thanks! Urm, kind of, i think i know more than i think i know, but i don't feel like its going in. I probably should have done more revision in half term and stuff - but hey can't go back - just trying my best to do some now (not really giving off a good impression being on here )
    I'm sure you will be fine
    I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hannelene For This Useful Post:

Layne (06-06-2009)

Thread Information