Page 57 of 90 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours - Current Episode Discussion II

---------------
    Last edited by flappinfanny; 11-10-2013 at 23:45.
    The People's Channel

Quote Originally Posted by flappinfanny View Post
    just tuned into neighbours again and what a refreshing change. as much as i love our home grown soaps they are getting a bit ott, ordinary is a refreshing change. the good thing about neighbours is, you can pick it up at the drop of a hat and follow it quite easily. a very enjoyable 22 minutes of continuing drama. the only problem is, i wish i hadn't, i need to watch it again on monday.

good news on the theme tune front, they have revamped it again and it has gone back to the more familiar theme tune. i think this version has aired in oz and is due to air in the uk in november.
    Neighbours is great, I always really enjoy it. It's my favourite soap at the moment as it's so easy and pleasant to watch, not full of people shouting at each other. I'm looking forward to hearing the new version of the theme tune.

poor Georgia, hope shes ok. I know she feels utterly betrayed by kate and kyle, but imo gem is by far the worse she went out of her way to humiliate her and split her up so she had her all to herself.

as for the revelation of lauren and brads secret baby, this will be good especially since mason and Imogen have finally goten close and josh and amber are a couple, now they will learn they all share a sibling

whereas sonya is left holding baby Elliott while daddy Jacob has gone AWOL. what will she do?
    Maisie Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by *-Rooney-* View Post
    poor Georgia, hope shes ok. I know she feels utterly betrayed by kate and kyle, but imo gem is by far the worse she went out of her way to humiliate her and split her up so she had her all to herself.

as for the revelation of lauren and brads secret baby, this will be good especially since mason and Imogen have finally goten close and josh and amber are a couple, now they will learn they all share a sibling

whereas sonya is left holding baby Elliott while daddy Jacob has gone AWOL. what will she do?
    I've loved the Gem storyline as she's so deliciously evil I'm sure Georgia will see her for what she is now.

I really can't stand Josh and Amber - they're both so lacking in personality and such weak actors

The secret baby storyline should be good though.

Love seeing Lucy back - she seems to be the only person Paul respects.

I'm really enjoying Neighbours at the moment

Really enjoying Neighbours, such good stories. Puts the others to shame IMO!

Also really enjoying Neighbours at the mo! Loved it when Sheila referred to Gem as Georgia's "cousin with the crazy eyes" LOL
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LostVoodoo For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (25-01-2014), tammyy2j (28-01-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by LostVoodoo View Post
    Also really enjoying Neighbours at the mo! Loved it when Sheila referred to Gem as Georgia's "cousin with the crazy eyes" LOL
    I loved that too. She does have "crazy eyes" LOL!

hating journalist ruby she really is full of it.

anyone else think its a little too predictable for lauren/brads "dead" daughter to suddenly come back to life, i.e . hollyoaks (sienna), Eastenders (Ronnie)

wish kyle would pick a girl and stick to it think he wants the best of both worlds
    Maisie Mouse

Last edited by *-Rooney-*; 29-01-2014 at 11:14. Reason: duplicate post
    Maisie Mouse

Last edited by tammyy2j; 28-01-2014 at 16:25.

Thread Information